My little family!

My little family!

Friday, November 9, 2018

Week 6/7...and feeling veryyyyy sick.

This has been my roughest week to date. 
I am feeling constant nausea. All day. Everyday. Even during the night. 
I am lacking all the energy needed to do simple tasks, like shower. 
It's been tricky to navigate and I'm really, really looking forward to this weekend....naps have never sounded so good. 




•How far along?: I'm thinking between guess between 6 and 7 weeks. My mom was able to take my blood on my birthday - my numbers came in great. 23,365. At that time my mom estimated 6-7 weeks which means I could be further along? But we'll find out at my first doc appt which is in about 10 days.

•How big is baby?: Sweet pea. 

•Weight gain: I gained 1 pound despite eating nothing but pretzels for every single meal.

•Stretch marks?: I ordered Bio Oil and it came yesterday - looking forward to this part. It feels good on your belly :)

Maternity clothes?: Not yet - I'm sure this is coming soon.

•Sleep?: So tired but sleeping decently. I was advised to try Unisom for the nausea which helped with me sleeping through the night. I wake up a bunch but I'm able to fall back asleep fairly easy.

•Food cravings?: NOTHING. I'm eating pretzels. And bagels. And more pretzels. I even gave up coffee for a few days but that didn't go over well.

•Gender?: I still think it's a girl.

•Movement?: Nope...

•Labor signs?: Nope...

•Belly button in or out?: In.

•What I miss: Feeling good and going to the gym. 


•Milestone: Full blown nausea. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment