Today I am 35.
I am pregnant.
And other then close friends & family, no one knows (including my kiddos).
It's a very strange feeling to keep this secret - I just want to shout it from the rooftops!
I am feeling good (ish), excited, terrified, happy.
I am having a birthday dinner tomorrow night with 18 of my closest friends and family and I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate surrounded by the love of my favorite people.
xo
Courtney
•How far along?: I'm thinking between guess between 5 and 6 weeks. These are the days I miss my mama being a lab technician - I'm really looking forward to our first doc appt.
I am pregnant.
And other then close friends & family, no one knows (including my kiddos).
It's a very strange feeling to keep this secret - I just want to shout it from the rooftops!
I am feeling good (ish), excited, terrified, happy.
I am having a birthday dinner tomorrow night with 18 of my closest friends and family and I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate surrounded by the love of my favorite people.
xo
Courtney
•How far along?: I'm thinking between guess between 5 and 6 weeks. These are the days I miss my mama being a lab technician - I'm really looking forward to our first doc appt.
•How big is baby?: Appleseed!
•Weight gain: As strange as it is, I lost 1 pound this week.
•Stretch marks?: I will order Bio Oil soon - add this to my ever growing to-do list.
•Maternity clothes?: Still wearing normal clothes. But I will admit by the end of the day, the bloat is uncomfortable.
•Sleep?: SO TIRED. Very low energy. The insomnia is slowly getting better but between Benny having Strep Throat and Layla being sick last weekend, I'm (over)due for a solid night of sleep.
•Food cravings?: I am getting pangs of nausea / queasiness every now & again. I'm finding I'm just not hungry. It's weird.
•Gender?: I still think it's a girl.
•Movement?: Nope...
•Labor signs?: Nope...
•Belly button in or out?: In.
•What I miss: I mean - our whole world is about to change. I'm having constant thoughts / doubts / excitement but at the end, I can't wait to see this little new face slide into our home as though it's always been there.
•Milestone: Is it a milestone that nausea is starting? lol - in both of other pregnancies, it started around 6 weeks so it seems we're right on time.
No comments:
Post a Comment