My little family!

My little family!

Friday, November 9, 2018

10 weeks!

10 weeks!! 

I don't know why... but in my head, this seems like a big accomplishment. Like, we are 1/4th the way there. And I barely blinked? 


I'm looking forward to feeling better (sooooon, hopefully) and some much needed sleep. Layla has been MEGA sick all week with a killer cough that keeps her (and I) up all night. Luckily, the cough syrup her doc prescribed seemed to help last night but I'm just TIRED. 

My next appt is 10/30 with an ultrasound on 11/2. I'm ready to announce on social media so the secret is out. 




•How far along?: 10 weeks..inching towards the 2nd trimester. 

•How big is baby?: Per my app, the baby is a strawberry :) 

•Weight gain: UH. For the second week in a row, I've chickened out on weighing myself. I know I'm gaining rapidly. I don't know what to do - I'm not eating super unhealthy, but very carb heavy to help with the nausea. I want to get back in the gym so bad. 

•Stretch marks?: I started applying the bio oil to help avoid these. 


•Maternity clothes?: Im really close to this. I tried on the maternity jeans this morning and they're too big but that time is coming - fast. 

•Sleep?: so tired. I'm having insane, vivid, wild dreams that wake me up abruptly. 

•Food cravings?: I've started introducing some protein back in my diet this week - I'm hungry but not, nothing seems good. 

•Gender?: I still think it's a girl.

•Movement?: Nope...

•Labor signs?: Nope...

•Belly button in or out?: In.

•What I miss: I miss a normal schedule - I miss feeling good - and oddly enough, I miss planning our next vacation (haha)


•Milestone: Week 10 feels good. Like I'm moving along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment