My little family!

My little family!

Friday, November 16, 2018

Week 14.

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!

14 weeks. 

moving right along, yah? 

we had our first snow yesterday (in NOVEMBER) so the kids were home from school (and again today...) - pretty silly but I made my way to the office. 

tons to update on but work is busy and I'm tired and we have a crazy weekend coming soooo... short and sweet, week 14. 





•How far along?: 14 weeks TODAY!

•How big is baby?: My babe is a peach. Per my app, "Baby's probably thumb sucking and wiggling his toes in there!" - pretty awesome. 

•Weight gain: I chickened out and didn't weigh in today... whoops! 

•Stretch marks?: Bio Oil - save me from the stretch marks!


Maternity clothes?: I mean - I don't know who I'm kidding. I keep trying to squeeze into non-maternity pants and it's a struggle as soon as I eat. Right now I'm in my work out clothes (non maternity) and they are OK but I don't think I'll last much longer. 

•Sleep?: I'm so sleepy. My energy is slowly inching back but still just tired. By bedtime, it's lights out for me. 

•Food cravings?: Mocha Iced Coffee. That's about it. 

•Gender?: I know it's a boy but I keep thinking it's a mistake which it's not because it was literally a DNA test...hahaha - I'll learn to wrap my head around another crazy boy!!

•Movement?: Not yet!

•Labor signs?: Nope...

•Belly button in or out?: In.

•What I miss: I miss - the gym. Energy. And feeling remotely skinny from time to time, haha. 


•Milestone: I have started collecting baby goodies. My dear friends Adrienne & Jen dropped off awesome things like a swing, a seat and a Rock & Play - it's starting to feel a little more real. PLUS - I finally have a plan for the nursery (not decorating yet) - but that I'm moving our guestroom to the office - and our current guest room will now be for baby. It's all exciting. Next up...choosing a name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment