My little family!

My little family!

Friday, March 1, 2019

Week 29!



Here we are at week 29!!!!!!!!!
It was a great (quick) week. Grandma was here with us for the bulk of it and we had so much fun. 
We went to Services - Layla, Grandma, Mom-Mom & I did our annual girls trip to NYC to see King Kong on Broadway, we cleaned out our office.... and we are dealing with (hopefully) the end of winter as we are getting lots of snow today. 

Looking forward to my baby appt Monday, a big fun weekend celebrating birthdays and all good things. 

Have a great week! 








  • How far along? 29 weeks.
  • Total weight gain/loss: Who's the girl that's scare to weigh in? It's ME! :) 
  • Maternity clothes? Yes.  
  • Stretch marks? 10 weeks to go - hopefully NO stretch marks appear!!
  • Sleep: Not horrible but not great. Up early. Up to pee. Painful to turn over. 
  • Best moment this week: Taking Layla to NYC last weekend with my mom & Mother-in-Law :) ALSO - Josh cleaning out the office (soon to be guest room) and starting to finally get ready to work on the nursery.
  • Have you told family and friends: They all know. I also made my small registry on Amazon public today :)
  • Movement: ALLLLL the movement. I'm supposed to be doing kick counts. I haven't started this yet. But when I eat chocolate (which is often...), he moves ALL over!
  • Food cravings:  Chocolate. Bagels. Coffee. 
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. 
  • Gender prediction: BOY!! 
  • Labor Signs: Two days ago, I was having contractions all day. It was weird and pretty painful. I went home after work to drink water and put my feet up. I think my body is just starting to prep.
  • Belly Button in or out? Barely in.
  • Wedding rings on or off? Just my wedding band.
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy :) 
  • Weekly Wisdom: Really trying to enjoy these next 10 weeks as a family of 4. Trying not to wish the rest of this pregnancy away as I know it's my last. I want to savior every moment of feeling him in my belly, kicking away and always with me. 
  • Milestones: We officially emptied the office to make room for the guest bed - soon we will get the crib back from Rachel and set up the baby's room. It's all coming together!!! I have my next baby appointment on Monday and I"m hoping to schedule our C-Section so it can all feel official! And I passed my glucose test!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment