My little family!

My little family!

Friday, March 29, 2019

Week 33!


happy week 33. 
i'm tired. i'm uncomfortable. 
and my baby is as big as celery, per my app. 
i feel huge and i am trying to just push through. 

next up, baby appt on Tuesday. 
putting together the nursery 
and trying hard not to complain (ha!) 



WEEK 33, YA'LL 
  • How far along? 33 weeks.
  • Total weight gain/loss: I'm so nervous to weigh in that I once again chickened out. 
  • Maternity clothes? Of course but now I just honestly want to be naked. Everything feels so uncomfortable by the end of the day.
  • Stretch marks? Not yet - 6 weeks to go and I'm really hoping they stay AWAY.
  • Sleep: Last night was a great night - I'm waking up 1-2 times a night to pee and turning over is a DOOZY but overall it's not so bad.
  • Best moment this week: Last Saturday, Shari had a massive playdate with all the kids (Layla, Benny, Henry, Kai, Lev, Will & Evey) - it was so, so much fun. ALSO I had a pedicure on Sunday and I'd get one everyday if I could - it helped me seriously swollen feet.
  • Have you told family and friends: Yes.
  • Movement: Constant. He's a jumping BEAN!
  • Food cravings:  Fruit. Lemonade. Rolls.But also, nothing? Heartburn is a doozy.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the heart burn - the other night I didn't want to eat dinner. I'm just not feeling great lately. 
  • Gender prediction: BOY!! 
  • Labor Signs: I think my belly looks lower? But no Braxton Hicks I don't think?
  • Belly Button in or out? Sort of popped!
  • Wedding rings on or off?  I wore my wedding band yesterday but overall, just not. Too swollen.
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy! Just really, really uncomfortable. Especially by the end of the day - I just need to put my feet up and hope for sleep.
  • Weekly Wisdom: It will all get done - in time. Stop rushing this time away - enjoy this last pregnancy :) 
  • Milestones: We are really close. 6 weeks is NOT a long time. I need to work on his nursery. I'm just too tired lol 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment