Happy Friday.
Here we are - another quick week come & gone.
I had a successful baby appointment on Wednesday - I took my glucose test, they measured my belly, the heart beat was nice & strong - and now we are really in the thick of it.
I start my 2 week appointments moving forward and I should be able to schedule the C-Section at my next appointment (hoping for 5/10).
We officially chose a baby name.
Josh's mom is here this weekend (she just arrived!) and after her visit, we'll turn the guestroom into the baby room and the office into the new guest room.
Lots to do - lots to prepare - getting really, really excited. And scared. And emotional.
Lots to do - lots to prepare - getting really, really excited. And scared. And emotional.
Baby # 3 - we are so ready for you.
- How far along? 28 weeks - 3rd trimester! Baby is the size of an eggplant.
- Total weight gain/loss: Didn't weigh in.
- Maternity clothes? ALL maternity. All the time.
- Stretch marks? Not yet. Really holding on to hope.
- Sleep: Not the best, not the worst. I'm waking up early and going to bed later for no reason.
- Best moment this week: Passing my glucose test!
- Have you told family and friends: I'm knocked up. I think all know.
- Movement: ALL the movement. Waiting on hiccups! :)
- Food cravings: Chocolate. Fruit.
- Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so bad.
- Gender
prediction: BOY!! - Labor Signs: No.
- Belly Button in or out? Barely in.
- Wedding rings on or off? Just wedding band on.
- Happy or Moody most of the time: Emotional. No particular reason.
- Weekly Wisdom: I passed my glucose test but I was told my iron is low. I don't want to take iron pills so I found a great list of foods that are high in iron.
- Milestones: 3rd trimester is really exciting. 11 weeks to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment