My little family!

My little family!

Friday, March 15, 2019

Week 31!


HAPPY 31 WEEKS!!!!!!!!
We are 8 weeks away from meeting this sweet baby boy and I'm giddy with nerves / excitement. 
This weekend, Josh & I are heading to Atlantic City for a weekend away (a "Baby Moon") - I'm ready to catch up on some sleep & reading. So grateful for our community of family/friends who are watching Layla, Benny & the pets while we escape a bit. 
I'm feeling pretty good - just big. 
My to do list:
1. Josh put together the crib. 
2. Get an extra rod for the closet and start hanging up clothes. 
3. Hang things on the wall. 
4. Put the glider in the nursery. 
5. Buy an outfit for bringing baby home from hospital. 




  • How far along? 31 weeks today! Baby is the size of a pineapple or asparagus! 
  • Total weight gain/loss: I'm 28.6 heavier then when I started this journey - but like Jaime, my best friend / co-worker / therapist said, I will lose it soon and it's worth it!!
  • Maternity clothes? Yes.  
  • Stretch marks? Not yet - fingers crossed.
  • Sleep: Some nights are harder then others. The chiropractor provided some much needed relief earlier this week so I'm going to try not skipping (I missed 3 weeks) - but turning over / getting out of bed is quite painful and now I'm waking up twice a night to pee.
  • Best moment this week: Lots of really sweet moments but I think it would be the warmer temps - yesterday and today it's in the upper 60s and everything feels ALIVE. I am ready to be done with Winter, look forward to lots of time outside and eagerly awaiting the arrival of our new bundle in 8 weeks!!
  • Have you told family and friends: I'm 8 months pregnant. BIG AND PROUD.
  • Movement: Moves all the time!!
  • Food cravings:  Green grapes. Donuts. 
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope - although I'm still taking unisom and b6 because I'm terrified nausea will return.
  • Gender prediction: BOY!! 
  • Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks. 
  • Belly Button in or out? Barely in.
  • Wedding rings on or off? Officially off this week (I've been pretty swollen) 
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy this week!! We are excited and I"m ready to really set up the baby's nursery - hoping Josh can put together the crib this week.
  • Weekly Wisdom: Stop worrying about weight. Sitting too long makes my back a disaster. 
  • Milestones: We're in our 8 month!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment