This morning, I had an ultrasound - all looks great and the baby was measuring at 2 pounds, 1 ounce. He's in the 56th % so he's not too big, though I feel so large. I wonder if he'll be a big baby like Benny or an average baby like Layla.
My next big appointment is my glucose test coming up in 12 days. I'm hoping I pass that - from there, it's one more ultrasound, regular doctor appointments - and hopefully scheduling the C-Section at my next appointment!!! :)
Cheers to a good week and to winter wrapping up - I'm ready for Spring, walks outside and all the fun things that come with the sun :)
(No picture this week because I forgot)
How far along? 26 weeks - baby is the size of KALE!
Total weight gain/loss: I did not weigh myself this morning. I'm a coward.
Maternity clothes? All the time. Yesterday, I chose to wear a non-maternity shirt and my belly peeked out the bottom all day, haha.
Stretch marks? I see them on my sides a bit - nothing on my belly. Sticking with Bio Oil.
Sleep: Not so bad - I have slept in the guest room the past 2 nights because Josh is getting over being sick - when I roll over in that bed, my back really hurts. I'm seeing a chiropractor to try and help with the pain but overall, sleep isn't bad.
Best moment this week: My ultrasound this morning - the baby was rolling and tumbling and I swear, his little profile looks JUST LIKE BENNY. I can't wait to see him.
Have you told family and friends: Unless I'm in something really huge, you can't hide this baby bump any longer!
Movement: He moves quite a bit - I love it :)
Food cravings: This week, grapes.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope - overall feeling pretty good in that department.
Gender prediction: BOY!!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? So flat. It may pop out at any second.
Wedding rings on or off? Just my wedding band. Engagement ring too tight :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Then moody. Then happy. It's a roller coaster of emotions.
Weekly Wisdom: I had in my mind that after our trip, we'd start on the nursery. Now I'm putting that off until March. I'm so nervous but really -- what does this baby need?? NADA but it's MAMA and some snuggles ;)
Milestones: I had an ultrasound this morning - I scheduled my last ultrasound for 6 weeks for now. Everything is wrapping up - I'm almost done with my 2nd trimester. It's flying.
No comments:
Post a Comment