My little family!

My little family!

Friday, February 15, 2019

Week 27.

Happy Friday, friends.
For some reason... maybe it's because the 3rd trimester is nearing, but I'm feeling the weight the due date approaching. 
In roughly 12 weeks (hopefully exactly 12 weeks from today), our baby will be here and I feel like we have done zero to prepare. 
Things to do:
1. Clean out the office (soon to be guest room) - purge all we can, the rest in storage. 
2. Buy curtains for the windows, drapes for the doors and decorations. 
3. Move all guest room furniture down to the office. 
4. Find a new place for the litter box. 
5. Hire a carpet cleaning company and have all carpets cleaned (especially the nursery). 
6. Get my crib back from sweet baby Aurora. 
7. Set up the nursery. 
8. Ideally, all before the end of March. 

Layla just started reading my blog (today...) 
HI LAYLA JULES ENGLAND!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!








How far along? 27 weeks.  
Total weight gain/loss: 22.4 pounds so far. 
Maternity clothes? All the time.  Picking up new ones from Melanie soon now that she's all done and home loving on baby Lev! 
Stretch marks? So far, the same old ones. Nothing new and hoping it stays that way.
Sleep: Decent! I'm still taking unisom and B6 which helps.
Best moment this week: I loved Valentine's Day yesterday - it was sweet and easy and I love my 3 (soon to be 4!) Valentines. 
Have you told family and friends: Oh yes.  
Movement: He moves ALL DAY LONG. But I can never seem to catch it on video.
Food cravings:  Green grapes.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: I started a bunch with heartburn / acid reflux which is causing some nausea. No fun.
Gender prediction: BOY!! 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Flat and weird.
Wedding rings on or off? Just my wedding band.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy :) 

Weekly Wisdom: We chose the official name (for now..) so I'm hoping that doesn't change.
Milestones: Last week of my 2nd trimester. AHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment