- Sick & 9 months preggo - no beuno.
- A lovely week and pushing through...
- 17 days until C-Section.
- Laura & Clay come today for the weekend.
- After today, 2 1/2 days left of work...then I'm done for 17 weeks.
- A great holiday season including Christmas Eve at The Connors (tradition since 7th grade) and Christmas Day Brunch at Matt & Danielle's house.
- Love having Josh home from work all week.
- I cannot believe 2013 will be here on Tuesday. 2012 was a GREAT year.
- Plans for this weekend include massages, food, naps, and timing contractions??
- I will be full term on Monday and I'm torn between wanting him out NOW and wanting to wait until our scheduled C-Section.
- I need to disinfect our entire house - Josh & Layla are finally better... hoping to be not far behind them.
- It's going to snow tomorrow - I love winter.
- I'm starting to plan Layla's 2nd birthday party in my head.
- I have to pack my hospital bag.
- HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! I'll try to write more later - if not - see you next year ;)
| My ladies <3 Plus Layla. Nothing better. |
| Big belly & Layla. She is the best at finding a spot to cuddle with me. |
| He is dropping - and fast. |
No comments:
Post a Comment