| American Idol ....?? ;) |
| My little teenager. UHHHHHH! |
| MMMMMM. Matzah Soup for our little family! |
1. Layla will be 18 months tomorrow. She starts school one week from today. I'm going to vomit.
2. We had a great week. Saw lots of friends & family. Saw a great movie "Silver Lining Playbook".
3. I am excited for what we have coming up!! Sesame Place on Saturday. Baby Sprinkle next weekend.
4. The new baby's room is about 80% together. I love it so far.
5. Josh has wavered back & forth on the new babe's name (despite it being basically set in stone for a while) - I wonder if it will stay the same?! Only time will tell - meanwhile, I've ordered quite a few personalized items. Oops.
6. We are finally going to start on the kitchen soon. Problem is we're 5 1/2 weeks from the baby coming - um... this is a serious issue. Unless they start next week and RUSH, can it be done pre-baby?!
7.........I think the baby is coming to come earlier then 1/14/13.
![]() |
| Layla in my belly... for comparison. I'm MUCH bigger and MUCH lower this time around. |
| Baby boy in my belly!! |

Water and ice give me crazy heartburn but I crave it so it's torture! Oh and challah French toast is mine and hubs fave!! Might need to make some thus weekend. Looking good!!
ReplyDelete