My little family!

My little family!

Friday, April 19, 2019

Week 36. 9 months pregnant!

Week 36. 
I'm so tired. 
I'm contracting. 
I'm ready. 
BUT... let's wait the next 3 weeks, shall we :)
I can't wait to meet this sweet baby boy and snuggle him something fierce.





week 36. 
  • How far along? 36 weeks.
  • Total weight gain/loss: UP another 2.8 pounds the past 2 weeks for a total of 35.4 pounds.
  • Maternity clothes? Today I'm in a maternity dress and even this is tight. Uh.
  • Stretch marks? Not yet. Bio Oil for the next 3 weeks. And after. 
  • Sleep: Off and on good and bad. Last night was pretty good. 
  • Best moment this week: We had Josh's mom here for the weekend and it was really nice. Also I got my hair done last weekend and that was great... nothing like a fresh cut & color.
  • Have you told family and friends: Yes.
  • Movement: Constant. AND painful. And contractions. 
  • Food cravings:  Today I want Starbucks which is so random because I don't like it there?!
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn.
  • Gender prediction: BOY!! 
  • Labor Signs: Pressure. Contractions. I really want him to hold out until May 10th - 3 more weeks to go!
  • Belly Button in or out? Weird. Popped.
  • Wedding rings on or off? Nope.
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy. Sometimes crying.
  • Weekly Wisdom: You can make it!! I keep telling Josh I don't know how I can do this another 3 weeks but I know I can.. and I will. We took the dog for a long walk last week and I made it the whole way. I can do this!!! 
  • Milestones: 9 months officially. Wowza.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment