My little family!

My little family!

Friday, April 12, 2019

WEEK 35.


HAPPY WEEK 35. 
4 weeks to go. 
Grandma arrived yesterday for a quick long weekend... so happy to have the extra set of hands as I'm feeling really uncomfortable. 
Tomorrow, I'm getting my hair cut & colored. 
Sunday, I'm getting my car detailed so the baby doesn't have to sit surrounded by old french fries and mushed up crackers. 
All of these things I've had plans to do for the past few months are here and it's... scary. Exciting. Terrifying. Exhilarating. 
28 days to go. 
I can't wait to meet you, sweetest baby boy. 






  • How far along? 35 weeks. Baby is a PINEAPPLE! 
  • Total weight gain/loss: I actually forgot to weigh in. I will next week. Maybe. 
  • Maternity clothes? I've moved on to only wanting to wear sweats. Today I'm in jeans and a non-maternity shirt - who do I think I am?!
  • Stretch marks? I'm literally bathing in Bio Oil and hoping I can make it through the next 4 weeks without any! 
  • Sleep: Off and on decent. I'm up a lot to pee / listen to Josh's snoring / move London / try to get comfortable. 
  • Best moment this week: I really loved watching Benny at his first soccer practice - he moved with such ease and delight, telling me all about his teammates and he's SO excited for the first game tomorrow. He also read me a few books this week - he's been struggling with reading in Kindergarten so he's getting extra help and it's clear it's working. I'm so proud of him!!
  • Have you told family and friends: Yes.
  • Movement: Yes and painful. 
  • Food cravings:  Eh - nothing. I thought soup but no. lol
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: Yesterday I had some killer nausea - I think there's just no room in my belly. Like, none. 
  • Gender prediction: BOY!! 
  • Labor Signs: Lots of contractions. But nothing steady or (too) painful. 
  • Belly Button in or out? It's quite out. 
  • Wedding rings on or off? Nope.
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy - just really uncomfortable.
  • Weekly Wisdom: Trying to just enjoy my last 4 weeks of pregnancy - this is my last baby - the last time I will feel the kicks and wiggles and be able to protect him 24 /7. 
  • Milestones: 35 weeks or 35 days until due date - however, I have a C-Section scheduled 4 weeks from today. That's 28 days. WHAT. 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment