My little family!

My little family!

Friday, April 26, 2019

37 weeks. Baby Number 3.

I'm contracting, currently.
It's been a weird week. 
We celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. 
I had my last ultrasound. 
I had my car detailed. 
My cleaning lady came today and I realized the next time she is at my house is the day of my scheduled C-Section. She also made me the CUTEST diaper cake ever. She's a dream. 
Current complaints include: contractions, heartburn, peeing every 5 minutes, back pain, swelling. 
It's been really beautiful weather. 
So much to do. So little time. 
Trying to just .... let it all good. 
xo





Layla - because I love her. 

37 weeks with all 3 - top left is Layla, bottom left is Benny - right is new baby :) 

37 weeks today!
  • How far along? 37 weeks. Per my app, baby is the size of romaine lettuce (haha)
  • Total weight gain/loss: I didn't weigh in. I will next week - probably for the last time :) 
  • Maternity clothes? I just want to be naked. I'm so big.
  • Stretch marks? I keep looking - I'm hoping they stay away the next 2 weeks.
  • Sleep: Off and on. Last night I was up every 2 hours to pee but I'm able to mostly fall back asleep thanks to unisom. 
  • Best moment this week: My ultrasound on Monday was good - he's weighing 6 pounds, 11 ounces. He still seems to have one kidney. And he is so low that the tech couldn't see his face. The next 14 days will be so fast and so slow. 
  • Have you told family and friends: Yes.
  • Movement: Constant. Painful. Contracting.  
  • Food cravings:  Not really. Lemonade. I"m not eating as much.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: I had some nausea this morning and the heartburn is killer.
  • Gender prediction: BOY!! 
  • Labor Signs: Lots of contractions. Wednesday (our anniversary) was really, really rough. I'd just like him to stay in until May 10th. 
  • Belly Button in or out? Barely in.
  • Wedding rings on or off? Nada.
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy. 
  • Weekly Wisdom: Leaving work earlier then normal is semi-helpful with contractions. And though his room is a disaster - it'll all get done.
  • Milestones: 37 weeks seems good. Last ultrasound. Chugging right along. AHHHHHH!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment