My little family!

My little family!

Friday, December 14, 2018

18 weeks.


I'm 18 weeks today. 
And I feel like poo 
The nausea is intense. And yesterday I dealt with dizziness. 
AND other then one time, I haven't really worked out since October. 
I just feel yuck but onward and upward. 
:)




How far along? 18 weeks today. The size of an artichoke or a sweet potato! 

Total weight gain/loss: Big nervous mama strikes again. I didn't weigh myself. But I did eat 3 cookies this week? 

Maternity clothes? I need them bad. I will try to shop this week. I need at least 2-3 more pants and 3-4 more shirts.

Stretch marks? Bio Oil! No stretch marks.

Sleep: I'm waking up early and I'm waking up to pee and I'm waking up a bunch but mostly I'm able to fall back asleep.

Best moment this week: I had two parent teacher conferences this week and while academically, both kiddos are doing great - I'm even more proud of the little people they are becoming - the overwhelming theme was KINDNESS. Both kids are sweet to their friends and helpful and just nice. And that's all I could ask for. I hope this new baby follows in their footsteps.

Have you told family and friends: Yup! 

Movement: Not yet and I'm eagerly waiting! I keep thinking I feel something but nothing significant yet.

Food cravings:  Eh... not really. Earlier this week it was an Italian hoagie. And today it's pizza.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes. It stinks. But I'm still dealing with nausea quite a bit, off & on. If I think about something / smell something / brush my teeth, the gagging is there in full force. ** Update, upon writing this I ate a salad and 1 1/2 pieces of pizza and feel like I want to puke everywhere. Pregnancy is awesome. 

Gender prediction: It's a boy! 

Labor Signs: No.

Belly Button in or out? In! 


Wedding rings on or off? On!


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. We ended Hannukah with a great celebration at our house - all 10 kiddos exchanged gifts and it was a really sweet night. Grandma came on Wednesday and we love having her visit!


Weekly Wisdom: Having a baby is expensive. But worth it :)

Milestones: Nothing to report here...almost halfway cooked! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment