My little family!

My little family!

Friday, December 7, 2018

17 weeks.

HAPPY HANNUKAH!!!
Here we are week, week 17.
The baby is the size of an onion or pomegranate depending on who you ask.

It's cold and the holiday season is in full effect. I love this time of year - it's happy and exciting and filled with good vibes. 
We are almost officially set on a baby name which is exciting (we will share once he is born). 
We are naming after my Mom-Mom Millie, Mom-Mom Rose and Josh's Grandpa Sanford. 
Layla started gymnastics tomorrow and Benny's basketball league kicks off tomorrow and I realize this little buddy will be going to every single event next year and it makes me giddy with joy. Happy 17 weeks, little man. 









How far along? 17 weeks today. 

Total weight gain/loss: I gained 0.4 pounds this week which is greaaaaaaaat. I'm up 8.6.

Maternity clothes? I bought one more maternity sweater from Target that I've worn twice. StitchFix (the best ever...!) sent me a pair of awesome maternity pants that I'll probably wear 5 days a week. 

Stretch marks? Bio Oil is working it's magic so far.

Sleep: I'm waking up most nights multiple times but mostly able to fall back asleep.

Best moment this week: Hannukah started this week and I've loved celebrating this year. I can't believe next year at this time, we'll have a 7 month old!! 

Have you told family and friends: Yup! 

Movement: Not yet. I'm so waiting for the sweet kicks. 

Food cravings:  I mean, nothing cool. Yesterday it was peanut butter. haha


Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm still dealing with nausea but I DO think it's a bit better...but randomly, it's pretty bad - especially at night. Blah. 

Gender prediction: It's a boy! We have an ultrasound at the end of the month to confirm. 

Labor Signs: No.

Belly Button in or out? In! 


Wedding rings on or off? On!


Happy or Moody most of the time: This week, mostly happy minus Benny's behavior. We are going through a rough patch with him but overall, good. 


Weekly Wisdom: Hormones are insane. A few days back, I cried for well over 30 minutes (HARD) over basically nothing. I'm trying to remember that this is normal but you sure feel insane bawling like a newborn.

Milestones: I think my belly officially "popped" this week. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment