Weight: 75.6 pounds. (81st %)
Height: 57.5 inches (97th %)
Eating: You are a creature of habit.
Clothes: 10 /12
Shoe Size: 6 or 7
HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY!!!!!
My dear love, I'm sorry I'm late in writing this. Between our epic trip to Disney World - to the pandemic - to work, school, life - I'm delayed in writing to you but not without intent to write everyday!!
You've been a joy to watch grow this past year - you are still our little baby Benny but growing more independent, smarter and confident with each passing day. We love how big your heart is, how kind you are to your sister & brother, how respectful you are to adults around you, how you love fiercely and deeply.
Although you are quick becoming a pre-teen, you're still our baby boy!! You love to play with Miles, you love hide & seek, tag, board games, video games and ALL SPORTS.
You are in the middle of 3rd grade and really thriving. You really like your teacher - but most of all you LOVE sports. In the fall, you played flag football and rocked it. This season, you're ALL in on basketball. You tried out for travel and unfortunately didn't make it (though they did ask you to practice with them - the only kid they asked to join!) but we are sticking with our normal league, and you've been doing incredible!!!
Here is a list of 9 things going on with you today....
My dear love, I'm sorry I'm late in writing this. Between our epic trip to Disney World - to the pandemic - to work, school, life - I'm delayed in writing to you but not without intent to write everyday!!
You've been a joy to watch grow this past year - you are still our little baby Benny but growing more independent, smarter and confident with each passing day. We love how big your heart is, how kind you are to your sister & brother, how respectful you are to adults around you, how you love fiercely and deeply.
Although you are quick becoming a pre-teen, you're still our baby boy!! You love to play with Miles, you love hide & seek, tag, board games, video games and ALL SPORTS.
You are in the middle of 3rd grade and really thriving. You really like your teacher - but most of all you LOVE sports. In the fall, you played flag football and rocked it. This season, you're ALL in on basketball. You tried out for travel and unfortunately didn't make it (though they did ask you to practice with them - the only kid they asked to join!) but we are sticking with our normal league, and you've been doing incredible!!!
Here is a list of 9 things going on with you today....
1. You are the cutest boy in all the land. You are SO tall, so skinny - awesome blue and clear glasses, really fun haircuts and you've discovered you have a true sense of style! Not shocking as you've always been really particular about what clothes you wear!!
2. 3rd grade is a really great year - and you're in Occupational Therapy to improve your writing. It's been great and a huge positive moment in your school. You have a great group of friends that you play with daily - you love telling me about all the games you play at recess (gaga, basketball, four square).
3. You love to eat. You love trying new foods and you love talking about whatever we are having for the next meal (hahaha) - your favorites are chinese, pasta, burritos, poppy seed bagels, McSoloffs by Mom-Mom, scrambled eggs by Mama, bbq food by Dada, lasagna - you'll basically eat it all!
4. Your favorite things include: video games (Fortnite, football, etc), your new Occulus (virtual reality), watching TV (Simpsons is always on!), eating (and discussing your new meal), traveling, sports (playing, watching, discussing), going to Golden Slipper, sleepovers with cousins, boardgames, wrestling Miles, playing with Layla.
5. You are the sweetest kid. You ask me every single day how I'm doing, how my day was, how I'm feeling. You are empathetic, sweet, loving. Your heart is pure.
5. You are the sweetest kid. You ask me every single day how I'm doing, how my day was, how I'm feeling. You are empathetic, sweet, loving. Your heart is pure.
6. You had an amazing birthday party and actual birthday!! For your party, we rented out a private theatre and watched the new Spiderman movie - all your friends (plus most of your cousins) came, we inhaled popcorn and ate yummy Spiderman cupcakes. For your actual birthday, we had the most incredible day at DISNEY WORLD!!! We went with both sets of grandparents and surprised you with the ultimate day - a VIP tour of Disney. We were able to ride 17 rides in 7 hours - NO LINES!! It was a special day beyond my wildest dreams, and you loved every second.
7. You officially started overnight camp- after a rocky start (supreme homesickness the first week), you fell in love - and decided to go back the second half of summer!! You loved it so much, made amazing friends and you're so excited to go back this summer. GSC is such a special place to me and to watch you fall in love is spectacular.
8. You love to snuggle with the pets - Liverpool, London & Rigby are so cute and fun and you love to play with them.
9. Benny Boy, you are the sweetest love and I'm so lucky to call you mine. You are joy, happiness, sweetness and FUN!!!!!! I can't believe you are 9 - the world is yours!!!
Some questions I asked you...
Favorite Food: Chinese Food
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Movie: Spiderman: No Way Home
Favorite TV Show: Gravity Falls
Favorite Song: Come & Go - Juice WRLD
Favorite Actor: Tom Holland
Favorite School Subject: Gym
Favorite Sport: Basketball & Flag Football
Favorite Vacation: Disney World
Best Friend: Freddie, Jackson, Clark & Ben
When you grow up, you want to be: Basketball Player
Favorite Thing About Yourself: "How good I am at basketball"
Favorite Thing About your Body: "How tall I am"
Favorite Toy: PS5
Favorite Book: Dog Man
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Holiday: Hanukkah
***A few pictures***
7. You officially started overnight camp- after a rocky start (supreme homesickness the first week), you fell in love - and decided to go back the second half of summer!! You loved it so much, made amazing friends and you're so excited to go back this summer. GSC is such a special place to me and to watch you fall in love is spectacular.
8. You love to snuggle with the pets - Liverpool, London & Rigby are so cute and fun and you love to play with them.
9. Benny Boy, you are the sweetest love and I'm so lucky to call you mine. You are joy, happiness, sweetness and FUN!!!!!! I can't believe you are 9 - the world is yours!!!
Some questions I asked you...
Favorite Food: Chinese Food
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Movie: Spiderman: No Way Home
Favorite TV Show: Gravity Falls
Favorite Song: Come & Go - Juice WRLD
Favorite Actor: Tom Holland
Favorite School Subject: Gym
Favorite Sport: Basketball & Flag Football
Favorite Vacation: Disney World
Best Friend: Freddie, Jackson, Clark & Ben
When you grow up, you want to be: Basketball Player
Favorite Thing About Yourself: "How good I am at basketball"
Favorite Thing About your Body: "How tall I am"
Favorite Toy: PS5
Favorite Book: Dog Man
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Holiday: Hanukkah
***A few pictures***
No comments:
Post a Comment