I'm late again but not because I didn't think about it!
I was in NYC on Friday with my mom & her friends for a taping of The View and lunch - which meant no work / no computer time.
BUT - I'm here!
And I'm always, always, always thinking of you - my sweet baby boy.
I find myself often cradling my belly without realizing.
Today is Benny's 6th birthday - and the best gift I could give him is YOU (in roughly 4 months).
We love you so much - now only if we could officially agree on your name:)
xoxo
Mama
How far along? 22 weeks on Friday. Baby is a coconut!
Total weight gain/loss: I went to NYC on Friday for a taping of The View - which meant in EARLY train - which meant no time for a silly weigh in ;)
Maternity clothes? I'm living in maternity.
Stretch marks? Bio Oil! No stretch marks.
Sleep: Not awful - my back pain (sciatica) is a getting pretty rough but I am able to turn over in bed easily so I call that a win.
Best moment this week: Today is Benny's 6th birthday - last night we had a little party at the house with family and neighbors. It was so sweet and easy and fun but I couldn't help think that at all the birthdays starting soon - you'll be right there with us and I simply can't wait.
Have you told family and friends: Yup!
Movement: I feel you buddy. You aren't kicking me all the time but just enough to let me know you're there :)
Food cravings: Not really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just when I think I'm over the nausea hump, it creeps back in. I'm starting to forget what life without nausea feels like which is a bummer (haha)
Gender prediction: My boy.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In but may pop.
Wedding rings on or off? Just wedding band.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy this week.
Weekly Wisdom: I can't believe Benny is 6 today - I feel like HE was just in my belly... so I'm trying to enjoy you living quietly and sweetly inside before I get to snuggle you out here.
Milestones: No major milestone but I'm excited that we are getting towards week 24. That is viability week and we're almost there. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment