First and foremost. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your sweet words and kind messages. I'm overwhelmed by the amount of compassion and I want you to know it deeply impacted me. I feel like my baby boy is surrounded by an intense amount of love which is ALL this mama can ask for.
With the last entry being a little more emotional then I initially anticipated, I decided it was time for a fun little post. With my 29th birthday looming on the horizon (one week from tomorrow), I decided to make my wish-list. Why not, right? I mean - you only turn 29 once!
First up... the gift I have already received from my fabulous husband. A brand new Marc Jacobs baby bag. While some may call this
ridiculous unnecessary, I call it fun! I love my baby bag that I used with Layla (Coach) but it's WAY too small for one baby, let alone two!
 |
Cute, practical, cleans easily and is FUN!
|
The rest are wishes... not a plea for gifts, so don't judge ;)
 |
| A prenatal massage. Or 5. |
 |
| Josh's mom bought Layla the CUTEST little pair of TOMS and now I'm jealous - I think I need my own! |
 |
| A few new maternity pieces - clearly nothing from above. This was the first image I found that fit the thought. |
 |
| Date nights with Josh - without having to pay a babysitter ;) Layla goes to bed early so we have a babysitter come every other Friday and hang out while Layla sleeps - easy peezy! BUT it would be even more fun if someone came over and did it for FREE! |
 |
| Although we bought new construction last year, I would love to re-do our kitchen and add an island. The picture above is actually close to what I'd want- we need new stainless steel appliances. I think I want the cabinets a bit darker but I love this idea. |
 |
| A new Dodge Caravan. We are test-driving on Tuesday. Hopefully we'll end my lease early and I'll be cruising like the cool girl that I am in this puppy! |
 |
| Jamaica. Enough said. |
 |
I SERIOUSLY want the rest of our house painted - specifically the living room, master bedroom and 3 bathrooms. The new baby's room will be painted in November by Josh's dad - can't wait!
AND.... obviously.
World Peace. That would be lovely.
Has anyone been watching the news lately?
Depressing. Depressing. Depressing.
Ok... have a great weekend everyone!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment