Another week, come and gone.
Slowly pushing through the nausea, less and less each day!
Still have the terrible back pain -- went to a chiropractor last night for a consultation and was really happy at the thought of being a little less pain free. She also thinks getting adjusted will help with headaches, insomnia, energy and acne - who knew?? we'll see. Josh told me not drink the Kool-Aid yet, haha. I go back Saturday for my first real appointment.
Had to have bloodwork done yesterday because my nephew, Max, was diagnosed with Parvo (5th's Disease) this week. Not a big deal for kiddies but can be pretty bad for a preggo so I had bloodwork yesterday to make sure all is good.
One week from today ...and we can finally find out if Layla will have a little BROTHER or SISTER!! I'm just hoping baby bear is happy, healthy and moving all around like the little gummy bear she/he is.
I'm also POSITIVE that I've felt movements this week. THE BEST, sweetest little thumps -- not quite enough for Josh to feel yet but soon enough.
I have to admit I keep forgetting I'm pregnant. Then I look down and see my ever-growing belly and I'm reminded that in just 5 short months - our sweet family of three will be a big family of FOUR!
| Please excuse morning hair and pajamas - working from home today! |
How far along? 17 weeks, 3 days.
Total weight gain/loss: SO remember last week how I lost a pound? WELL - fear not - this week I GAINED 3.2 pounds. I can't explain it. (I mean, maybe a little more ice cream then normal?) - I'm now up 9.4 pounds. It is what it is. I'm coming to terms with the fact that my body likes to gain weight while pregnant. It clearly needs to. And I need to let it. And I need to not get sad. But it's okay to cry.
Maternity clothes? I need to grow my wardobe. I may hit up some stores over the next few weeks for key pieces.
Stretch marks? Bio Oil - so far, none..
Sleep: Off & on. Up to pee once a night.
Best moment this week: Feeling the first offical movement!
Have you told family and friends: Yup!
Movement: Yes!!
Food cravings: 1000 Island Dressing. Salad. Chocolate Dipped Cones.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I keep eating it, but red sauce is defintely not my friend lately.
Gender prediction: I'm sticking with my BOY prediction!!!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) :) :)
Weekly Wisdom: Stop with the weight gain worries. Keep eating. Keep moving. It'll come off post-baby. Thank the lord for breastfeeding.
Milestones: One week until anatomy scan!!
| McDonalds Ice Cream Hot Fudge Sundae - complete with a scoop of peanut butter on top. Also known as heaven. |
No comments:
Post a Comment