| 39 weeks pregnant and ready for the hospital! |
| 39 weeks old! |
| 39 weeks! |
Every time I figure out my dear, sweet Layla.. she flips whatever schedule I thought we had upside down ;) Currently, she is playing in her crib instead of napping (I'm watching on the video monitor) - prior to last week, she always took a solid 2-3 (sometimes 4) hour nap in the afternoon with a shorter nap (usually in the car) in the morning. Now? I'm fighting to get her to nap at all. It's a tad frustrating. She's doing so well at night with an obnoxious wake up time but again, can't complain as she is now sleeping through - 7 PM to 5:30 AM is our current sleeping schedule. I'm positive this will change very soon as nothing seems to stick too long! ;)
It's been a great week - between all of her new tricks (SO BIG!, clapping, bye-bye, dancing) she's really putting on a show!!
The past few days she seems to be out of sorts. A lot more cranky then normal during the day and eating a lot more (both solids and nursing). Apparently there is a "9 month growth spurt" and Layla is right on time!! I still can't believe she will be nine months tomorrow. AH!
We had a great week - music class was awesome today. She is so cute and is starting to share all the toys I have to bring with me with all the kids in class. They adore her and dance with her and hold her hands - it melts my heart. Next week is the last class of the winter session - 2 week break then starts up SPRING session - wahoo!!! Despite this BIZARRE, warm winter.. I'm ready for Spring. Warmth, sunshine, outdoors, flowers and rain showers, picnics and bike rides. I can't wait for it all!
This weekend we visited my mom at work, Mom-Mom Millie at home and Mom-Mom Rose at the rehab center. It was a great time and Layla loves seeing everyone!
Yesterday, my dear friend Karen & her sister Lisa asked if they could babysit Layla for the afternoon - YES!!! Josh and I had a lovely day-date...mall, lunch at cheesecake factory and the movies to see "Wanderlust" - it was so much fun and we are so very appreciate. Thanks girls!!!
Layla's new foods this week were noodles (obsessed) and corn (loved!).
Cheers until tomorrow, Layla's 9 month entry!!
Also - yesterday was my niece Marley Isabella's 3rd birthday. Marley is one of the sweetest, calmest, most loving little ladies. I have said since her birth if I could clone a baby, it would be here - she is just so wonderful to be around. She's goofy and funny and loves to give hugs and kisses. I love you Bubba - happy birthday my girl!!
| baby Bubba!!! |
![]() |
| Honorary flower girl at our wedding! |
| Layla & Marley!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment