We just got back a few hours ago from a FANTASTIC trip to Fort Lauderdale & Miami. We went down for Laura & Clay's wedding - it was a PERFECT weekend. Our college friends are incredible -- a huge group of us that only get to see each other once or twice a year. Miss LJE will have so many Aunts & Uncles will love her and spoil her!! I was even able to sneak in a breakfast with two of my lovely ladies, Amy & Oona. It was so much fun to chat with two fellow mothers!! Oona was able to bring her 3 week old daughter, Isla -- I was lucky enough to feed her and hold her. I couldn't get enough!! Isla is so gorgeous and I can't wait for her BFF to be born ;)
Now that we're back, the focus this week is HOUSE. Tomorrow is our inspection and walk through -- closing on WEDNESDAY!! Slowly moving in some things with the major move on Saturday. I can't believe it!!! I'm so excited and ready for our big, single house to be OURS!
We had a doctor's appointment last week - it was very good! The baby's heart rate was 140, she is measuring perfect and it's becoming more & more real! I start going every 2 weeks now (instead of 4) so that's fun. I have my ultrasound on Wednesday (after closing) to see how the placenta previa is progressing. Still hoping it moves - but I'm slowly realizing a C-section may be in my future!
What else?? My mini-baby shower is coming up in less then 2 weeks (thanks to my mama and sister), Josh's parents come up in 2 weeks, we get to do the nursery, we finally get to put together the stroller, we're planning two baby namings (one here, one in Florida) -- ALL exciting things!!! I can't say it enough. We are so lucky.
Until next week... we're signing off. Congrats again to Mr & Mrs KREBS!
| LJE at Grandma & Grandpa's house in Fort Lauderdale! |
•How far along?: 28 weeks -- Hello 7th month of pregnancy!! :)
•How big is baby?: Per a random website - hahaha "Your babe is downright chubby compared to a few weeks ago. She is about 15 inches long, about the length of an amusement park cinnamon-sugar-coated churro (yum!), and weighs 2 to 3 pounds"
•Weight gain: I was in Florida on Friday, therefore unable to weigh in.... too bad, lol.
•Maternity clothes?: All maternity pants, mostly normal shirts.
.•Sleep?: Insomnia is still in full swing but I'm slowly needing less and less sleep at night to function.
•Food cravings?: Dairy Queen blizzards.
•Gender?: Pink. Pink. Pink.
•Stretch marks?: Not yet... it's getting closer and I'm getting nervous they'll just march right on to my belly.
•Movement?: Lots of movement. This week, I have to start count kicks to make sure she's moving around enough!
•Labor signs?: nope! Stay in my pumpkin.. keep on cooking for at least another 9 weeks!
Belly button in or out?: In but BARELY!
•What I miss: Normal feet -- mine are so swollen!! I feel like Fred Flinstone.
•Milestone: I've reached swollen limbs - is that a milestone? hahaha. Actually, Laura & Clay's wedding was a big milestone in my mind -- I knew after this weekend, it was full steam ahead to BABY!
Hey court!! Congrats on the house stuff finally coming to an end! Hope everything goes awesome with the move this wknd. Don't lift to much lol!! I felt awesome my entire 7 month. It's a good one, full of excitement and extra energy :) Feel good, you look awesome!
ReplyDelete<3, V