My little family!

My little family!

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

It's FALL!

Below is a total MIX of pictures from these past few months.....



Guns N' Roses concert with my sister!!

Guns N' Roses concert!!

My cousin Jess married the love of her life, Aaron - my niece Marley was the sweetest flower girl! (My dress was from Rent the Runway!) 

Me with the gorgeous bride!!!

My brothers & sister along with my gorgeous Mom-Mom Millie!

The little loves of my life. 

If this doesn't scream summer, I don't know what does. 

Disney World!

I love her. 

In line for the new Frozen ride!

<3

After Orlando, we spent a few days in Ft Lauderdale.. here is our South Florida family!

My bunny. 

My boys. 

Reunited with my sweet Oona and Lucas!

Philly Zoo fun!

Melly, my best girl and lifelong friend. 

We love when Walker visits!!!

THIS HAPPENED. 

MY BIG BOY. 

Layla won a local contest and is now hanging up on the wall of a little children's hair salon - so fun!

My babies!

Shabbat boy Benny!!

Lovers.

Celebrating Leah & my birthday with some of my ladies!

Homework - every single night - a new and exciting and exhausting time!

I'm 33!



Hi sweet friends!

Per usual, my excuses of wanting to update this little space daily turns into updating every few months. The last time I wrote, Benny Boy was turning 3.5 and now... I'm planning his 4th birthday!

We had a great summer which quickly rolled into FALL.

We had the best trip to Disney World & Florida with my sister's family.

I turned 33.

Josh turned 34.

Layla started KINDERGARTEN.

I mean.. time is literally flying by. We celebrated birthdays and survived (barely) our first bout of Hand Foot & Mouth disease.

We are continuing the potty training game with Benny.

We are happy.

Here is a glimpse into lately...

What I'm watching....currently, my obsessions include This Is Us (SO GOOD), WestWorld, Designated Survivor.. and I'm about to start to binge Stranger Things & Transparent. OH, and obviously currently obsessed with the new Saturday Night Lives and the horrific debates. #Isitoveryet?

What I'm reading....right now I'm reading "The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo" by Amy Schumer - have you read it yet? It's SO GOOD. A couple of weeks ago, I flew to Florida (for 48 hours) to babysit my best friend Laura's kiddos while her mom got married. I forgot the adapter for my new iPhone 7 plus and thus needed to download something quick to read on my phone. This book is PERFECT for that. Funny, witty, honest, easy. Love it. I'm also listening to "Before I Go To Sleep" by S. J. Watson (spooky and interesting).

What I'm eating...UM, EVERYTHING. I'm so disappointed in myself. It's coming on 15 weeks of Weight Watchers and I'm barely down 5 pounds. I just can't seem to get it together. I don't know what my problem is but I need to get my big butt out of this funk and get back to pre-Benny/Layla weight. NOW.

What I'm listening to...ALL day, everyday..the Hamilton soundtrack. I can't get enough - and LUCKY US - we got tickets!!!! We are going in JULY OF 2017 (literally). HA!

What I'm Wearing... We are on MAJOR MONEY SAVE to despite wanting to buy all new fun fall clothes, I'm basically wearing ALL plaid, ALL jeans, ALL boots. I do love these crisp temps!

What I'm Excited For... Break the Fast (easy fast to all my chosen ones!), Halloween (currently we will have Elana of Avalor & Darth Vador), Thanksgiving (we are staying home this year because Josh is having surgery), my 15th high school reunion (CHS 260!), Hanukkah, New Years & Mexico in January!!!

... so that's life lately. Things are good. Stressful and hectic and good. I hope you guys are doing well and I promise to update when I can.
xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment