My little family!

My little family!

Monday, December 15, 2014

Benjamin is 23 months old!











Weight: 32 Pounds
Height: 36 inches?
Eating: FOOOOD! All of it. 
Clothes: 2T and 3T with a bit of 4T mixed in ;)
Diaper: Size 5-6
Shoe Size: 7.5

Benjamin Sawyer --
This month seriously snuck up on me. Yesterday I looked at my phone (an app called Time Hop) and it showed me your pictures 1 year ago and I realized - AHHHH! You're another month OLDER. You're another month closer to being two. You're another month sillier, funnier, bigger & lovelier. Now that two is approaching, your personality is getting bigger & bigger. You are so sweet and loving and determined and sensitive. You're emotional and angry and crazy. I am smitten with you, my dear. I can't get enough of your big cheeks and brown eyes. Your blond hair and chubby hands. You are the cutest little buddy and I'm so lucky you're mine. 

What you've been doing... 
Playing. Reading. Singing. Dancing. 
You are a BOY - I mean this in the best way possible. You run, spin, fall, climb, dance, move move move. Always on the GO and in the best way possible. You love to play with your new cars - you love to sit and read books to yourself (and especially love when I read to you). You love to play in the kitchen and cook me "chicken & water." You love to tackle your sister. You love to be tickled. You love to hold my phone and dance to music. You love to color. You love building castles. You love taking things out of their drawer (spoons, plates, tupperware). You are a BOY through & through. 

What you've been eating....
Any and all foods - I'm so proud of you for always wanting to try new things. You love lots of soups, meat, pasta, fruit (no veggies except carrots - to pickles count?) - you are a great eater. You love to hold on to things - last night I gave you pudding. You insisted on carrying it (unopened) and playing - 30 minutes later you were ready and sat at the table eating away. SO cute. You love donuts. And cookies. And cakes. And food. 

What you've been saying...
So many words - SO SO many!!! You repeat, you remember, you name, you listen. You can say all your body parts,  you can name all the animals/sounds. You can list all the letters in your name from your book - you can sing songs (Twinkle Twinkle, Row Row, etc). You love to count to 10 (except it goes 1, 2, 7, 9, 7, 9, 11!) You are so smart and wonderful. 

Sleeping...
Up until Saturday, you were my perfect sleeper per usual. Suddenly you fought your nap & bedtime on Saturday - my poor buddy. I'm almost positive you have ANOTHER ear infection - you were back to normal last night thanks to Motrin! Doctor appt in the AM and tubes consultation on Thursday!! Your normal routine is bed between 645-700 (bedtime consists of a glass of almond milk & 3 books). Waking up around 6:30-7:00 (5:15 this morning uhhhh). 

What you've been reading & watching....
The same few books (or stealing Layla's books!) -- you love watching Egg Surprise videos on You Tube, Sesame Street and Flushed Away (you call it Mouse) - still not very into TV which is okay by me!

I can't believe we are one month away from your 2nd birthday!!! I'm so excited for the next few weeks - Florida and DISNEY WORLD to celebrate your big day - then Grandma & Grandpa come to visit and it's time for your big birthday party!! We will celebrate you big because you deserve the world.

I love you little guy. Thanks for being you!
xoxoxoxo
Mama
















No comments:

Post a Comment