My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bikini Bod - Month 4!

SO...
Here we are. Another month come & gone.
We are in the midst of November - voting, Thanksgiving, cool temps & lots of cozy nights (with a side dish of early mornings from my kids - BOO)

I'm 5 days late but I didn't want to miss this.

We are now 7 1/2 weeks from Jamaica.

The official stats thus far?

I'm down 10.4 pounds! I'm very proud of myself. This has been a long battle but I'm officially at PRE-BENNY WEIGHT!!!!!

I still have 10 more pounds until pre-Layla weight but I'll get there!!

I am hoping to lose another 5-7 pounds before Jamaica but at this point, it's slow & steady.

I'm running 3-4 days a week and adding in assorted weight machines.

I really want to add yoga weekly but I have to find a class that works, time-wise.

On to the (embarrassing) pictures...





No comments:

Post a Comment