My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bikini Bod - Month THREE!

Ok.
SO here we are.
Another month come & gone - and I am finally on a great roll! Despite gaining a pound last Friday (booooo) I think I'll lose this week (I cheated & weighed myself yesterday morning and if it stays the same, I'm down about another 2 pounds for a total of 7-8 pounds! This is thanks to Weight Watchers and Couch to 5K! It's working, y'all. Slowly. But I'm getting there. I really don't notice much of a difference in my body per these pictures but luckily I still have 2 1/2 more months until Jamaica. It's full speed ahead!!!

I ran in my second 5K this past week - it benefited CHOP and it was equal parts awesome & severely depressing. Pediatric cancer is very real and very scary and I hope my little bit of running & donations helps make a difference. I finished much faster then in my last 5K but still not fast (at all) - I ran about 1/2 of the time and walked fast the rest. It's so different running outside versus the treadmill but I'm getting there.

Happy October, Happy Fall & Happy new years (Rosh Hashanah was last week!)

xoxo
Courtney

I wrote this a week ago but forgot to post until today - so happy wednesday! ha! ALSO - I lost 3.2 pounds last Friday for a total of 8 pounds!!! wahoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment