My little family!

My little family!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Goal - BIKINI!

HI
Here we are again - I am a few days late but I took these pictures on the first of September.
It was a good month!! I worked out a bunch - I ate decent (but not perfect by any stretch) and if I'm being perfectly honest, my weight stayed exactly the same. BOOOOOO! However -- I do feel a bit better. I ran my first 5K (the color me rad run - LOVED IT!!!!!) - and I joined weight watchers!!! Tomorrow is my first official weigh in but I'm loving it. Weight watchers helped me lose a lot of weight I gained my freshman year of college and it's always my go-to when I'm ready to get back on track. I'm excited and feeling good. I've stepped up my work-outs and even met with a personal trainer to really learn some new things. I'm slowly getting there and vow to wear a bikini in Jamaica (luckily I still have 16+ weeks to get in shape!)

As for our month of dinner plans?? We rocked it - about 75% of the time. I really, really, really loved the idea of not having to think about dinner. I shopped ahead, we saved money and overall I think we ate healthier. Towards the end of the month, we gave up because my mother-in-law was in town and we got lazy. BUT -- I think we'll get back on track! I'm hoping to plot out our dinners for the remainder of September and really get into a good groove. 

As for our world? Things are moving and shaking!!! Layla's first day of school was today - Benny starts tomorrow. I am in shock. I've loved every second spent with Benny these past 19+ months. I can't believe our time together (constantly) is coming to a close but I KNOW school is the answer for my sweet boy. I firmly believe being around other children, learning new things, meeting new people is so so good for them. He'll be going 3 days a week along with Layla. As of now, I have no job in line so it looks like I'll have 3 days a week to get my house in order, run errands and gain back some sanity (ha!) - I'm feeling guilty and I know I'll find a job soon but I'm excited to be a stay at home mom while taking care of things I've been putting on the back burner for years. I'm feeling guilty about all the time by myself but I'm also okay with it. ;)

Lots of love and light to everyone as the new season fast approaches -- FALL! 

(Josh has no pictures this month because I forgot to take them - he'll be back next month!)



No comments:

Post a Comment