My little family!

My little family!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Currently....

Happy Monday, ya'll! 

Benny's napping and I'm a few minutes away from leaving to pick up Layla so I figured I'd do a quick update... what's currently happening in my teeny world?


I am excited for....Fall. The pumpkins we picked yesterday at a local little farm really put me in the mood for this lovely season. The leaves are changing. The temperatures are (slowly...) getting cooler. Halloween is fast approaching and then THANKSGIVING (my favorite - and we will be home this year for it!) and then Hanukkah and then before we know it, Winter and Snow and Cabin Fever ;) 

I am liking...anything and everything house related. I'm going to have my main floor, stairway and upstairs hallway painted as well as the three bathrooms. I'm ready to decorate and although we've owned our home for almost 2 1/2 years ..it's about 25% decorated. SLOWLY BUT SURELY :)

I am experiencing...a huge change in my life. Being a full stay-at-home mama is going to take a lot of organization and self realization. It feels strange to not have an office. When strangers ask me what I do, I still (sheepishly) reply pharmaceutical work. I answered honestly last week and the nail technician looked at me strange. I need to fully embrace my new fabulous position. 

I am watching...Parenthood. It's about Parenthood. This show is taking over my life. I'm on season 3 and I don't want it to end. I can seriously relate to this show (it's about 4 siblings, all with kids...hello). It's amazing. 

I am proud of...the meatballs I made last night. I put them in a crockpot and they were soooo yummy. We love Sunday Funday ;)

I am planning....our big trip to Florida at the end of December (including a trip to Jamaica!!), Disney in January and...a possible trip to New Orleans for our 4th (!!) wedding anniversary in April. WEEEEE!!

I am dreaming about...a baby that consistently sleeps through the night (last night he did it, praise the lord!), a toddler that listens to me (and she does, most of the time) and a date night weekly for Josh & I. 


Fastest entry ever... till next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment