My little family!

My little family!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

2 years old.

One Day. One Year. Two Years.


Benny's BELLY! 24 months!



Smiles!!

Love you.

Giggle head!

Mr Bear. Still your favorite.


Love is Life!



Weight: Hovering between 25 & 26 pounds.
Height: 33 inches
Eating: Lots of the same (fruits, veggies, pouches, apple sauce, organic whole milk, almond milk, cheese, chicken nuggets, ketchup)
Clothes: 18-24 month, 24 month and 2T! 
Diaper: Size 5
Shoe Size: 6-7 

To my dearest...

This is it. My last monthly letter. You have reached this milestone. TWO YEARS OLD. Can it be? Are we sure? 

And yet.. the running, the talking, the singing, the playing, the reading, the counting, the learning, the hugging, the kissing, the snuggling. They are all sure signs that it's in fact true - you are a TWO year old. 

I can write for days about you. 

To be honest.. I'm 4 days late in writing this because I didn't know where to start. I didn't want to fully believe that my reason for living is turning into a little girl. No longer a baby. No longer constantly needing me. Independent. Caring. Curious. Demanding. 

LOVING. LOVING. LOVING. 

Oh.. I don't know what to start. Or what to write. 

I could tell you all the things you are doing, accomplishing, learning. It's a never ending list. You are so smart, my dear. You are a sponge, soaking up everything around you and truly admiring the beauty of this world. You see the things I never see. The airplanes, the dirt, the water, the stars, the laughs, the tears. You see it all. 

I love seeing the world through YOUR eyes. 

I wish you all the happiness in the world on this big birthday. I hope you continue to learn, to grow, to smile. I hope you continue to make friends and be as friendly as you are now. I hope when you are shy, you have the courage to overcome it and make new relationships. I hope you see how special you are, always. 

You are my beautiful, precious, perfect baby. You gave me my MOST IMPORTANT title in life -- being a mama -- and for that, I am forever grateful. 

We had so much fun celebrating your birthday. We went to Cheesecake Factory, Sesame Place, Mom-Mom & Pop-Pops, Rittenhouse Square and had a HUGE birthday celebration at Romp & Roll where you loved every second!!! I think you realized the party was for you when you were surrounded by everyone you love. Your grandparents came into town for the weekend and you loved playing with them all weekend. 

I look forward to a year of school, trips, Florida, the zoo, Sesame Place, the aquarium and more.. or, your current favorites places to go - the doctor and the store (literally, that's where you ask to go often).

We love you peanut. 
xoxoxo
Mama, Dada & Benny Bop


Sesame Place with Dada!

Sesame Place on your birthday!

Always laughing with your favorite person!

You fell asleep while eating dinner. Too sweet for words.

Rittenhouse Park with Grandma, Grandpa, Mama, Dada & Benny!

3 of my favorite pictures of you.

Benny was ready for your Muppet themed birthday party!

my best girl.

Your outfit was so cute!!!

A bath on your birthday!! You still don't love the water.. maybe one day!

Our first tea party!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great post Court!! She is such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete