My little family!

My little family!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bazzle Baby!!

Finding baby products that are fun, easy, functional and affordable is always something I'm on the hunt for. 

My newest find? 

Bazzle Baby!!


Adorable baby products for both boys & girls... 

my favorite? 

The Banda Bib - it's too cute for words. 

The website describes it as...

"The Award-Winning BandaBib is a bandana style baby bib. Often confused for an article of clothing, the BandaBib is super stylish and functional.  We are willing to bet it is the best dribble bib on the market!  100% Cotton designer print hi-dry cotton flannel backing..  velcro closure."

My favorite designs include -- Blue Disco Dot Banda Bib & Forest Camo Banda Bib. I know Benny would look so sweet in these!!! 




Take a look around the website, you won't be disappointed! 

They are currently running a 10% off special AND free shipping when you spend $75!

Happy shopping... always happy to share fun things I find! (And I'm ALWAYS happy to support smaller businesses!!)

** I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post**

No comments:

Post a Comment