My little family!

My little family!

Friday, December 28, 2012

36

  1. Sick & 9 months preggo - no beuno.
  2. A lovely week and pushing through...
  3. 17 days until C-Section.
  4. Laura & Clay come today for the weekend.
  5. After today, 2 1/2 days left of work...then I'm done for 17 weeks.
  6. A great holiday season including Christmas Eve at The Connors (tradition since 7th grade) and Christmas Day Brunch at Matt & Danielle's house.
  7. Love having Josh home from work all week.
  8. I cannot believe 2013 will be here on Tuesday. 2012 was a GREAT year.
  9. Plans for this weekend include massages, food, naps, and timing contractions??
  10. I will be full term on Monday and I'm torn between wanting him out NOW and wanting to wait until our scheduled C-Section.
  11. I need to disinfect our entire house - Josh & Layla are finally better... hoping to be not far behind them.
  12. It's going to snow tomorrow - I love winter.
  13. I'm starting to plan Layla's 2nd birthday party in my head.
  14. I have to pack my hospital bag.
  15. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! I'll try to write more later - if not - see you next year ;)

My ladies <3 Plus Layla. Nothing better.

Big belly & Layla. She is the best at finding a spot to cuddle with me.

He is dropping - and fast.
  
  • How far along? 36 weeks, 4 days.
  • Total weight gain/loss: Batteries broken on scale - best news ever, ha!
  • Maternity clothes? It's a matter of finding clothes that fit. Maternity or not, anything that can stretch over my belly and isn't completely uncomfortable is a win.
  • Stretch marks? I have spotted a few randoms on my sides. This makes me a sad pup. I'm continuing to use bio oil and hoping these puppies are not going to invite friends and family.
  • Sleep: Just awful. Painful. Up every 1-2 hours to pee. I can't wait until he comes so I can sleep again. Or not. 
  • Best moment this week: Despite being sick, Josh being sick, Layla even a little sick - it's been a really nice few days of family time. Also, spending time with my girlfriends on Christmas Eve was so lovely. I adore my friends and wish I could see them more often. 
  • Have you told family and friends: Yes.
  • Movement: Constant. I swear he is trying to break out. My favorite, favorite, favorite thing is that he is obsessed with Josh's voice - he literally MOVES to whatever side Josh is sitting on. It's amazing. 
  • Food cravings:  Not really... 
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: The only time my nausea seems bad is when my heartburn is bad - Zantac helps.
  • Gender prediction: BOY!! 
  • Labor Signs: A bit of pressure, a bit of contractions - nothing really else. I want him to keep cooking until at least Monday..then he is free to come out. Seriously, hear that buddy? Although I'm totally okay with him waiting until 1/14, his C-Section date. 
  • Belly Button in or out? Barely in.
  • Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing my wedding band, no e-ring. 
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but being sick is making me a sad pup. Hopeful it is a quick and painless day or two and then I'm healthy again. 
  • Weekly Wisdom: No amount of hand washing, clothes washing, sanitizing -- can save you from sickness!!! 
  • Milestones: We are almost full term. We are almost there. AHHHHH!!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment