My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Week 32!

"Mama... IN! OKAY!" - Layla

She spotted the lollipops from across the bank. Whoever said a lollipop at 9:00 AM was a bad idea? ;) 

Rigby & Layla starting their day together...

MAMA -- SNOW!!

My sweet girl. I love this picture. 


HELLOOOOOOOO!
Welcome to week 32.
Less then 7 weeks to go until Mr. B will be here.

His clothes are ALL washed and hung up ready to be hung up.

His room is coming together. I ordered a canvas of my big preggo belly and I'll hang it this weekend. My brother in law will hang his curtains. I'll figure out decorations, where to put the furniture and more. My sister in law is making his letters for his wall. I ordered his rug. It's happening - and fast.

We've had a great few days and time is marching on.

These next few weeks are SO busy... our weekends are all filling up fast with holiday parties and more. Our weeks are becoming a bit more scheduled soon as Layla will be starting school in TWO weeks (cue me crying. and worrying. and crying). It's a lot of change and it's a bit overwhelming but I'm excited too.

I started researching the baby's bris and I will be talking with the moyel tonight.

It SNOWED yesterday - more then expected but not enough for it to be annoying (my favorite kind!) - Layla LOVED it... I wish we could have played in it more but it was too cold.

Better run - have a great week. Can't believe we're a couple days away from DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!


Yesterday, in clothes. My shirt looks like it's ready to tear in half - and it's maternity. Poor thing.

Front view. He looks LOW!

Hello baby B!


  • How far along? 32 weeks, 2 days.
  • Total weight gain/loss: Up 2.0 pounds. A total of 38.6. Wow.  
  • Maternity clothes? Yes. When I wear my regular clothes, I feel bad for them. Haha. 
  • Stretch marks? Not yet - fingers crossed.
  • Sleep: The snoogle (body pillow) is helping but I had my first bout of leg cramp last Thursday night. I woke up at 2:00 AM and felt it coming on slowly - I flexed my toes which usually helps and instead it came on, full blown. I cried. Josh watched on in horror and massaged my leg. It hurt so bad, I actually feared sleep the next night. Thanks to some stretching before bed every night, I seem to have kept them at bay. 
  • Best moment this week: So many. Having our lovely friends over Friday night (Shari, Brian, Rachel & Jason). Spending a lot of time with my sister. Thanksgiving part-deux at my parents house on Sunday. Two amazing days with my sweet girl on Monday & Tuesday. Laura & Clay booking their flights to come see us for a long weekend over NYE. DAH! 
  • Have you told family and friends: Yes.
  • Movement: Constant.
  • Food cravings:  Just food. In general. Give me all food.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.  
  • Gender prediction: BOY!! 
  • Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks. Slight pressure. He is head down but the pressure isn't so bad yet.
  • Belly Button in or out? Barely in.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On! 
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Feeling very lucky. And beginning to get a bit anxious about things that need to be done.
  • Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy your sweet 17 month old sleeping until 7:30 AM (and later... including TWO days of 8:15 AM) because it won't last forever. This also includes her napping twice a day. This, too, shall pass... so soak it up now mama.
  • Milestones: His room is finally coming together. I ordered a rug from Urban Outfitters, his clothes are now all washed... it's all happening!! 
  • 1 comment:

    1. Adorable photos! The one of her in all pink in the snow is a classic! I just wanted to point out that your car seat is not done up safely at all. The chest strap needs to be level with her arm pits, her coat needs to be off to allow the straps to be tighter and the shoulder straps need to be more squarely on her shoulders.

      I was doing mine up wrong for a long time, until one day my sister pointed it out. The following week we were in a car accident, and I feel sick thinking about what would have happened if she didn't teach me the right way.

      ReplyDelete