My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

29 weeks!


happy 29 weeks!!! 

a quick post but I have Layla's 17 month all ready (just need to upload pictures). 

Yesterday included Layla turning 17 months, our 4 year anniversary of getting engaged (and buying our 1st townhouse which we've since sold) and ELECTION DAY! Proud to say Obama will be president another 4 years. I was so nervous.  

Three rooms in our house  are officially painted and looks amazingggggg - I need to finally decorate but it's all coming together!!! 

I am also going to do a post of all the yummy and easy recipes we've been enjoying lately. I'm pinterest obsessed!! 

If you get a quick second, give a little prayer or thought to my dear Mom-Mom Rose and Mom-Mom Millie. Both going through health issues and I think of them daily. I love them so much and I'm so lucky to have them in my life. 

... okay, until later! it's snowing today! 

Is it me or does it seriously look LOWER?? I think he's coming early. 

  • How far along? 29 weeks, 2 days.
  • Total weight gain/loss: +31.6 pounds. Crap. 
  • Maternity clothes? Yes.  
  • Stretch marks? Less then 10 weeks to go - praying I make it stretch mark free.
  • Sleep: Still tough. Extremely painful. And on top of it, Layla's monitor broke. I am obsessed with the video monitor and until it's fixed, I wake up often wanting to see her and can't. Blah.
  • Best moment this week: Date night with Josh to see "Argo" and Obama winning the election. 
  • Have you told family and friends: Everywhere I go, people now comment on how big my belly is. The nice thing is they lie and say I don't look big anywhere else. HA! I'm up 31 pounds. It's okay and appreciate your lies <3 
  • Movement: TONS - and he loves food. And he loves to make weird movements and Josh watches and loves it.
  • Food cravings:  I'm just always hungry. And as soon as I'm done eating, I'm wondering what to eat next.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.  
  • Gender prediction: BOY!! 
  • Labor Signs: No. I think I may have started with braxton hicks but I'm not positive.
  • Belly Button in or out? Barely in.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On! 
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! 
  • Weekly Wisdom: Don't want things that give you anxiety - such as Argo and the election coverage. You'll feel as though you are having a heart attack.
  • Milestones: We painted and cleaned out the babe's nursery - it's time to decorate and put all the furniture together. It's all coming together!!

LOVE MY GIRL.

No comments:

Post a Comment