- Busy but quick update!!!
- Hurricane Sandy has come and gone and left a huge path of destruction behind. We were beyond lucky to experience no damage and kept our power. It was extremely scary and I would never wish that wind on anyone. Jersey, NYC, PA along with so many other places were seriously effected. Scary. Horrible. And my beaches will never be the same :(
- We booked our flights for March -- baby B's first trip to Florida!! It is all very exciting. And equally terrifying to think about flying/traveling with two babies. Holy moly.
- Three rooms our being painted in our house today. I looked in on the living room and love it (yellow). The baby's nursery turned out a lot more blue then I anticipated (despite a paint name of LAZY GREY!?) - hoping it turns into a bit more grey as it dries but I love it regardless. I haven't seen my master bedroom but I really hope it's more grey (I chose a color called essential grey). There are 5 men painting here and they are fast and good. I'm excited.
- I have a dentist appointment this afternoon for a routine cleaning. I'm almost 5 months late. Uh.
- Layla took a 3 hour nap at my parent's house this morning. This is a record and I'm so proud of her.
- Must go but lots to say - plans this weekend include lunch with the girls downtown tomorrow, dinner with my lover Jaime tomorrow night, a date night to the movies and dinner Saturday and FINALLY starting to clean out the nursery on Sunday!!!
- I can't wait for the election to be over. 6 days and we're done!! (p.s. please win, Obama)
|Please ignore my dirty mirror.|
- How far along? 28 weeks, 3 days.
- Total weight gain/loss: +28.6 pounds. Looking like I'll gain as much as I did with Layla. Not cool.
- Maternity clothes? I'm in a non-maternity shirt today and if clothes could talk, I'm fairly certain this one would say - "OW... I CAN'T GET STRETCH ANY FURTHER!"
- Stretch marks? I thought I saw one this morning but it's gone now - phew! None yet. I'm hoping and praying I can get through the next 11 weeks mark-free!
- Sleep: Rough. I sleep okay but wake up often and it's extremely painful to turn over. Last night I woke up at 4 AM and basically never went back to sleep.
- Best moment this week: Hearing the babe's heartbeat last night. And surviving the hurricane.
- Have you told family and friends: I'm knocked up. I think all know.
- Movement: Lots of movement. I was told at my appointment last night I need to start doing kick counts.
- Food cravings: Nothing really. I guess this week the theme is everything bagels.
- Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
- Labor Signs: No.
- Belly Button in or out? Barely in.
- Wedding rings on or off? On!
- Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Scary week with the hurricane.
- Weekly Wisdom: My doctor told me I can take Benadryl for my random left itchy foot. I am going to try it this weekend. I think it's time I got a good night's sleep.
- Milestones: The baby's nursery getting painted today is making things very real. He will be here. In 2 1/2 months, exactly (unless he makes a random early appearance!)
|Dada & Layla laying on the kitchen floor randomly during the hurricane.|
|Hurricane Sandy picnic!!|