My little family!

My little family!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

3rd trimester - 27 weeks!

SO behind on posting - really need to update on our Florida trip!! Will do it this weekend. 

Lots going on - we are seriously doing major house updates, finally. 

Ultrasound on Tuesday was great - the plexus cysts are officially GONE!!!!! Great, fabulous and wonderful news. I still have marginal placenta previa which stinks so I'll go in for a a follow-up ultrasound in 4 weeks (November 20th). He weighed a whopping 2 pounds, 14 ounces (chunky monkey!!) and had a heart rate of 143 (love you too, buddy). He looks awesome and time is ticking on. 

We had a slight panic attack this week when Josh had second thoughts about baby B's name. It was cold feet because he is back on the baby boy name but it's always subject to change!!!

To do list: 

1. Clean out the nursery and get ready for the painter coming next week. I have a ton of linens I need to donate and I need to clean out the closet. I also need to move the litter box to the basement and OUT of his room. It's so gross and I need to re-wash all the clothes that I currently have hanging up. 

2. Find and order a rug. Find and order decorations. Find and order lamps.

3. I need to have my brother in law, Michael, over to hang the curtains. 

4. We picked up the glider/ottoman from Walmart this weekend and I"m obsessed. It's gorgeous!! 

5. I need to take pictures of the entire house so we have before & after. Lots to buy and do but all very exciting!!! 

Ok must run - potty break for the 5683986th time today. 

I promise to update about Florida this week!!!!
Layla is amazing. I'm so in love with her, it's sick.






How far along? 27 weeks, 3 days.  
Total weight gain/loss: 26.6 pounds total.
Maternity clothes? All the time.  
Stretch marks? So far, the same old ones. Nothing new and hoping it stays that way.
Sleep: Painful. Need to sit up completely to turn over. My back cracks in odd and weird ways.  
Best moment this week: Ultrasound on Tuesday!!! He looked so great and is getting SO big. 
Have you told family and friends: Oh yes.  
Movement: Lots of movement. You can see if from the outside now. I keep trying to videotape it but I always miss it.
Food cravings:  Bananas. Bagels. Dessert. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.  
Gender prediction: BOY!! 
Labor Signs: No. But he is head down and beginning to create pressure. Blah.
Belly Button in or out? Flat and weird.
Wedding rings on or off? On! But getting tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!! 

Weekly Wisdom: Just when you think this pregnancy isn't speeding by, you realize you're in the THIRD trimester. Time marches in. Don't blink.
Milestones: 3rd trimester!!!!!! 


cute little profile - taking a big gulp of amniotic fluid! yum! 





No comments:

Post a Comment