My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

week 18!

My ever-changing belly. (Not sure why the picture is so yellow?)
How far along? 18 weeks, 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up 0.6 pounds this week for a total of exactly 10 pounds.  
Maternity clothes? All pants. Loving dresses. Wearing a shirt today that feels a bit tighter then I'd like to admit. Wore it anyway.  
Stretch marks? Bio Oil - so far, none.. 
Sleep: One of my biggest struggles. Still dealing with bouts of insomnia. Last night was better then most. Also up to pee once a night.
Best moment this week: It has not yet occurred - finding out the sex tomorrow!! ;) Lots of movement. AND not gaining more then 1 pound this week is a success, haha.
Have you told family and friends: Yup! Can't wait to reveal the sex!
Movement: Yes!!
Food cravings:  Cold Stone Smoothie (got one and it sucked, very sad).
Anything making you queasy or sick: Some smells. Sometimes brushing my teeth.
Gender prediction: I'm sticking with my BOY prediction!!! I'm SO stinking curious.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) :) :) Feeling better (ish) and ready to feel 100%! (Sometimes I think I'll have to wait until the new baby is about 5-6 months old before I feel better. EEK!)

Weekly Wisdom: Hug your loved ones. The new baby will be named for Josh's dear Uncle Stu - you never know what can happen.
Milestones: Anatomy scan tomorrow!!



Here we are, week 18!!
Lots to update on but of course my mind is mush.

We lost a family member this week... Josh's wonderful Uncle Stu passed away suddenly on Sunday, August 19th. It was devastating news -- Josh was extremely close with him growing up. The new baby will now be named for him. We're so sad to hear this and we're keeping Aunt Diane and the family in our thoughts.

I started officially going to the chiropractor. I like it - I haven't noticed any difference in back pain or headaches (or anything else, really) but I've only been adjusted twice. I'm hopeful after getting adjusted a few more times, we'll be in business. The office is very nice and I really like the doctor.

Josh's mama comes to town on Friday - wahoooooooo! :) :) I can't wait. We are going to register for the baby this weekend at Babies R Us!!!

I really need to clean out the nursery. Like, yesterday. My nesting is starting to kick in and the room is in desperate need of emptying and decorating. I am going to start looking at furniture this weekend too ;)

OK... that's that. I'll update soon on the past 2 weeks of Miss Layla and everything good!!!

(p.s. anyone have any amazing "S" names they want to share???)

1 comment: