My little family!

My little family!

Friday, August 24, 2012

It's a.......



Mama's intuition strikes again ;)
We had our anatomy scan yesterday at 3 PM... after 30 or so minutes of a million measurements, the tech decided it was time to figure out the sex. And there it was. Almost immediately. My baby boy. Josh teared up. I shook and cried. I just knew it. Our little family of 4.. one boy and one girl. I can't believe it.

I have so much to update on and I hope to this weekend - Josh's mama is coming to visit so I'll have some computer time!! A few pictures...
One of the cookies we used to announce it's a BOY!! We stopped on the bakery on the way to dinner with my entire family (to celebrate my parent's 42nd wedding anniversary!) and I bought everything BLUE they had (cookies and a cookie monster cupcake) -- I let Layla open the box ;)

BOY!!!!!!!

hahahaha. I wish this face was because we told her it is a boy. She was just excited to see me because I was at work and the ultrasound all day. This is the picture we used to announce the sex on facebook.



My baby boy's giving a THUMBS UP! haha


A very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear brother, Matt. I love you so much... thanks for the pep talk at 8:00 PM last night.

ALSO.... I have received quite a bit of good news from a few girlfriends lately announcing pregnancies. I can't wait until they go public but I'm SO SO SO thrilled for BSE's future best friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment