My little family!

My little family!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

15 weeks.

That is the weirdest shape belly I've ever seen, hahaha. Totally different then Layla!
  1. I'm STILL not feeling well. I am patiently waiting praying that I start to feel better soon. It's so hard but I'm pushing through and only complaining to Josh ;) It's a lot nausea and a lot of feeling like poo.
  2. We had a great week - I'll write about it in a bit!! Josh turned 30, Josh's mama visited and we went to NYC and assorted other goodness!
  3. I can't wait for Layla to realize she's going to be a big sissy. I'm having feeling of guilt but I know she's going to LOVE having a baby of her own - she's obsessed with Remi, our niece... I mean.. obsessed. EVERY baby we see (regardless of age, size or race) is REMI. It's adorable.
  4. We picked out names for the baby but we're still up in the air on a middle name for a girl. I wonder if we won't have to worry?? I can't wait to make my next ultrasound appointment (weeks 18-20).
  5. They switched my appointment on me... it's now on Monday. BOOOOOOOO!

How far along? 15 weeks, 3 days.
Total weight gain/loss: Something seriously bad happened. I gained. A LOT. My body went insane.. what is happening?! I gained 2.8 pounds and I'm now up 7.2 pounds. You read that correct. I'm terrified that I'm going to have another 52 pound weight gain. Granted, we ate a lot these past 2 weeks (hello dessert, fried food and assorted other yumness). I've decided to journal everything I eat this week in the hopes I can curb my gaining the next couple of weeks. I'm not freaking out (too much) and hoping my body will regulate itself. For me, this is the hardest part of pregnancy.
Maternity clothes? I'm in maternity pants now. All the time. I haven't tried my regular jeans in about a week and I think I'm not going on. What's the point? These are way comfy. Today, I'm sporting my new bright blue straight jeans from GAP maternity - they are adorable.
Stretch marks? I see some faint ones on my side. None on my belly. 

Sleep: Insomnia is mostly better. I shut off Layla's monitor sound at night and it's made a huge difference (she tends to cry out in her sleep and it would constantly wake me).
Best moment this week: Celebrating Josh's 30th birthday!! We were supposed to have the babe's appointment this afternoon and they rescheduled it for Monday - I'm totally bummed. I was so excited to hear the heartbeat!
Have you told family and friends: Yup!
Movement: I'm almost positive but nothing consistent yet.
Food cravings:  Bagels. Hot dogs. SALAD - with 1000 Island Dressing. I have a salad once a day.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nausea everyday. C'MONNNNNN 2nd trimester bliss, find me!
Gender prediction: I'm now leaning towards GIRL. I completely flip-flopped!! I'm so confused and can't wait to find out!! I'm thinking 60/40 (girl/boy). Josh is now team BOY!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Other then the weight gain, I'm feeling happy. We had a great week as a family and I'm so excited to add a 4th member!! 

Weekly Wisdom: Stop comparing yourself (weight-wise, nausea-wise, etc) to everyone. It will make you insane.
Milestones: JOSH TURNED 30!!!!!!! And didn't cry!!! I'm proud of you babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment