My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

9 weeks!!



My dearest baby bear number 2 - you are NOT being neglected. Just because I was literally blogging Layla's weekly pregnancy updates the minute they were needing updating and I'm always behind with you does not equate to less love.

I think about you often. I know our little family will embrace your warm smiles and you'll help to grow my heart in a way I didn't think possible.

A small letter...

Dearest grape,
Please work with mama to help me feel better? I'm having a hard time concentrating on growing you when all I can think about it is my severe exhaustion, eating enough to keep the nausea at bay and finding the energy to remember to take pre-natal vitamins. Despite it all, you are so very worth it.
You are simply the best thing that has ever happened to us (combined with your sister) and we're so excited to include you in our family sing-a-longs. Be prepared, we sing a lot and often. And dance too. And we like bad, bad songs including (but not limited to) LMFAO.
Keep on chugging along,
Mama

How far along? 9 weeks, 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss: I keep gaining and losing the same pound. I'm hovering around my original weight which is good.
Maternity clothes? Nope - although I wore a maternity shirt today because I was too lazy to find something else. It's just a black t-shirt but I secretly like knowing it's maternity.
Stretch marks? Nope – I finally bought Bio-Oil, now it's time to use it.
Sleep: Sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy. But sometimes it seems a LITTLE better. It's tough with your sissy as she has been sick since Sunday.
Best moment this week: Avoiding the plague Layla seems to have gotten - I don't want to get sick - I always feel like if I'm sick, you can't feel well either. We are less then 3 weeks away from telling everyone about you!
Have you told family and friends: Here & there - told my boss at work - that was fun!
Movement: Not yet - can't wait for that sweet flutter.
Food cravings: EGG & CHEESE ON A PLAIN BAGEL. I'd like one for every meal. So random.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of throw up and poop. Too bad that's the newest fragrance of our house, lol.

Have you started to show yet: Nope but my bloat can look like a belly sometimes!
Gender prediction: TOTALLY thinking boy.

Labor Signs: No. No. No.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: A mess. I cry. A lot. And I laugh a lot. And I am trying to remember this, too, shall pass and I'll feel better soon!

Weekly Wisdom: I need to take some time for myself. I need to ask for help. I need to work on extra sleep and more water. I need to help my little baby bear GROW!
Milestones: Slowly making our way towards 2nd trimester... and finally realizing I'm pregnant. It takes a long time for these things to sink in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment