My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

14!


2nd trimester!!!
Still feeling gross.
Had a great weekend, nonetheless.
Ready for our next appointment (next Friday) - I reaaaaaaally am beyond ready to HEAR the heartbeat! And we will get to make our next ultrasound appointment -- ready to know if this little bugger is a BOY or a GIRL!
(I'm completely lost ... any mommy intuition is now out the window!)



14 weeks and looking BIG!


How far along? 14 weeks, 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss: I made up for my loss last week - haha - up 1 pound for a total of 3.8 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Either my "fatty" jeans or maternity jeans. It's hot as anything outside so I'm finally wearing lots of dresses despite my pale legs.
Stretch marks? Every morning I think I have one but it's just an imprint of my PJS - none!

Sleep: WEIRD dreams. Still waking up but not quite as much and my insomnia is finally settling down - waking up to pee.
Best moment this week: Thinking I felt the baby. I'm not positive but I know it's coming. Love that feeling. Also, Layla walking her first steps. Holy moly exciting.
Have you told family and friends: Yup!
Movement: I'm SO sure I felt it but who knows.
Food cravings:  Hot dogs from Costco. Cherries. Crasins. Bagels.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still dealing with bouts of nausea - blah. Ready to feel better.
Gender prediction: I literally have NO idea - I can't wait to find out!!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Generally happy. When I feel good and when I keep myself busy, I'm happier then when I allow myself to feel how sick I still feel. 

Weekly Wisdom: Don't buy tasty cake pies. You will eat them.
Milestones: We are 100% in the 2nd trimester per every book on earth - time to feel BETTER!!!

Belly in clothes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my little Jew. I love you soooooo!!! I especially love your Weekly Wisdom! Although, my list is much longer than just tasty cakes lol. LOVEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete