My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

11 weeks.

official baby bump!
How far along? 11 weeks, 4 days.
Total weight gain/loss: I am officially up exactly 2 pounds.
Maternity clothes? No - I'm going to need to wear my belly band soon I'm sure but until then I'm squeezing my butt into my regular jeans.
Stretch marks? NO! Stay awayyyyyyyy!
Sleep: So sleepy. Insomnia again. Combined with exhaustion, yucky combo. I slept pretty good last night which was nice! 
Best moment this week: We have baby bear's doctor appt today - hopefully we'll FINALLY get to hear the heartbeat!
Have you told family and friends: Making the announcement TODAY!
Movement: Nope.
Food cravings: Not really. I ate 4 cheeseburgers this week. Sometimes I want to eat everything in sight, other times food is gross.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Bad smells.
Have you started to show yet: I think I'm JUST starting to pop.
Gender prediction: Still thinking boy - so much that I'm about to buy the cutest little boy outfit online. Hard to resist.
Labor Signs: No. No. No.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Less moody then before! Wahoo! Still cry. Who doesn't? :)

Weekly Wisdom: If your body is craving a cheeseburger, eat it.
Milestones: We are announcing today!!!!!! This is so exciting!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Stefanie ferraroJuly 11, 2012 at 7:55 PM

    With Ryan... No lie.. I ate cheeseburgers literally 5 nights a week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are making me miss pregnancy posting!! I'm so sorry you feel like crap, but my fingers are crossed you feel better soon! We have another year till preggo posting :(
    I will live vicariously through you until then lol.

    ReplyDelete