My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

10 weeks, 1 day.



How far along? 10 weeks, 1 day.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm officially 1.2 one pounds.
Maternity clothes? Nope - not yet - soon enough, I'm sure.
Stretch marks? Nope – seriously time to get cracking on the bio-oil.
Sleep: I AM EXHAUSTED. Like, all the time. Between preggo symptoms and a chronic on-going cough and 24 hours of severe left eye pain (seriously?), I'm just so sleepy. The great news is (as of late) my insomnia isn't too bad so although I wake up often, I'm able to fall back asleep. 
Best moment this week: Yesterday, we gave our guestroom furniture to Nonnie (my sister in law's mama) - it's official. The guestroom is no longer a guestroom, but rather a soon-to-be nursery!!! It's starting to feel more and more real.
Have you told family and friends: I have told more work friends, which is a relief as I look like a walking zombie sometimes -- we will get announce officially at 12 weeks - just 13 more days to go!
Movement: No but I always swear I feel movement.
Food cravings: Rather food hate. Lately, nothing is good. I'm having issues and bagels are the only thing I can tolerate. Uh.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food. Smells. Being awake.

Have you started to show yet: Nope but I don't think I'm too far off!
Gender prediction: I already call him by his name.. I'll be SO shocked if it's a girl!

Labor Signs: No. No. No.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Bad. I just don't feel well which results in tears. A lot of them. And the guilt of not being able to play with Layla all the time.

Weekly Wisdom: Ask Josh for help. He's very receptive. Take Layla's million kisses a day. They're magic.
Milestones: We leave in a couple of days for Florida. First flight with baby bear in my belly. Praying I feel good. And can catch up on some much needed REST and RELAXING while in Florida. We will also be celebrating Josh's 30th birthday (a few weeks early).... this is a HUGE milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment