My little family!

My little family!

Monday, June 4, 2012

52 weeks!!!!



WHAT. IS. HAPPENING.
It's 52 weeks.
As in one WHOLE year.
Rather then post and re-post the same thing over and over - I'll just save it all for my ONE year entry (coming up WEDNESDAY).

We are looking forward to Layla's birthday week - plans include turning her carseat forward, trying peanut butter, eating a lot of cake, the aquarium on Wednesday and her BIG PARTY on Saturday!!

Our toes are painted pink and we are ready.... my girl is turning ONE!!!!

Layla's new ride - thanks Aunt Sydney!!

Fun with her cousins (and best friends) Abbey & Ava!

Painted pink toe nails thanks to piggy paint! (non-toxic for kiddies!)


1 comment:

  1. I carried that piggy paint around in my purse everyday for over a month before you were born Layla! I was so excited for you to make your debut and you have blown me away. I love you so much and look forward to watching you grow over the next year! xo Aunt Rachel

    ReplyDelete