My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

44 weeks!

Music Class concentration!

(A couple of days late)

... 44 weeks. That means in a short 8 weeks my girl will be 52 weeks. Also known as ...... ONE YEAR!
DAH.

She's been a little off the past couple of days :( Yesterday was an odd wake up time of 4:40 AM. At least the "power of 3" worked - she napped at 7:40 AM for 2 1/2 hours - and another 2 hours in the afternoon! WOO! I don't know if it's teething, growth spurt, not feeling well? She's not eating very much (at all) - we're lucky to get 15 ounces of formula down. I feel so bad. She's nursing well but I'm weaning her so she's only nursing twice a day (morning and night). I'm hoping she feels better soon!

This past weekend was a lot of fun - Friday night was Passover (Layla's first seder!), followed by our dear friend Brian's 30th birthday (Shari did an amazing job putting it together, a golf theme!), Saturday was Ava & Marley's birthday party at Bounce-U, Sunday a great day of breakfast & swings, Sunday night my mom & I went to see West Side Story at the Academy of Music, Abbey slept over & more!

All thoughts are of course on Florida... one week from tomorrow! It will be so nice to get away, swim, play in the sun, spend time with friends & family, celebrate our anniversary and of course DISNEY WORLD!!

Most exciting?? I have a NEW NIECE!! Last week, my sister went into labor (so not expected!) and after a semi-eventful morning of a c-section, my beautiful lovebug Remi Leah was born at 6 pounds, 12 ounces. She's SO SO SO cute. A perfect little bean. I was at the hospital a couple of hours after she was born (and everyday there after, haha) - my sister is doing great and so is the baby. We are so in love. I can't wait for Layla to realize there is a baby there - I know they will be best friends.

Better jet - xoxo
C

mama kisses!

snuggled while eating!

Pop-Pop with his girls at the birthday party!

Remi Leah <3

Kisses for my Remi!

No comments:

Post a Comment