My little family!

My little family!

Monday, March 5, 2012

39 weeks.

39 weeks!!!! That means, as of today, Layla is out of the world as much as she was in my BELLY! I had her at 39 weeks - so nutso!!!!


39 weeks pregnant and ready for the hospital!

39 weeks old!

39 weeks!



Every time I figure out my dear, sweet Layla.. she flips whatever schedule I thought we had upside down ;) Currently, she is playing in her crib instead of napping (I'm watching on the video monitor) - prior to last week, she always took a solid 2-3 (sometimes 4) hour nap in the afternoon with a shorter nap (usually in the car) in the morning. Now? I'm fighting to get her to nap at all. It's a tad frustrating. She's doing so well at night with an obnoxious wake up time but again, can't complain as she is now sleeping through - 7 PM to 5:30 AM is our current sleeping schedule. I'm positive this will change very soon as nothing seems to stick too long! ;)

It's been a great week - between all of her new tricks (SO BIG!, clapping, bye-bye, dancing) she's really putting on a show!!

The past few days she seems to be out of sorts. A lot more cranky then normal during the day and eating a lot more (both solids and nursing). Apparently there is a "9 month growth spurt" and Layla is right on time!! I still can't believe she will be nine months tomorrow. AH!

We had a great week - music class was awesome today. She is so cute and is starting to share all the toys I have to bring with me with all the kids in class. They adore her and dance with her and hold her hands - it melts my heart. Next week is the last class of the winter session - 2 week break then starts up SPRING session - wahoo!!! Despite this BIZARRE, warm winter.. I'm ready for Spring. Warmth, sunshine, outdoors, flowers and rain showers, picnics and bike rides. I can't wait for it all!

This weekend we visited my mom at work, Mom-Mom Millie at home and Mom-Mom Rose at the rehab center. It was a great time and Layla loves seeing everyone!

Yesterday, my dear friend Karen & her sister Lisa asked if they could babysit Layla for the afternoon - YES!!! Josh and I had a lovely day-date...mall, lunch at cheesecake factory and the movies to see "Wanderlust" - it was so much fun and we are so very appreciate. Thanks girls!!!

Layla's new foods this week were noodles (obsessed) and corn (loved!).

Cheers until tomorrow, Layla's 9 month entry!!

Also - yesterday was my niece Marley Isabella's 3rd birthday. Marley is one of the sweetest, calmest, most loving little ladies. I have said since her birth if I could clone a baby, it would be here - she is just so wonderful to be around. She's goofy and funny and loves to give hugs and kisses. I love you Bubba - happy birthday my girl!!

baby Bubba!!!

Honorary flower girl at our wedding!

Layla & Marley!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment