My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

23 weeks!!

Happy bug ready for music class!

Layla or Elton John...? You decide.

Mama smooches.


I'm a bad blogger... this will be another quick entry.

We had a great week and we're getting ready for Florida on Friday!! Her 3rd trip in 5 1/2 months. Pretty insane and fabulous!

On Sunday, we introduced bananas. She doesn't love them but she doesn't seem to hate them either. I guess she is tolerating them? She loves her cereal - last night I managed to give her half a banana (I am just mushing it until it's liquid and adding a bit of water/formula/breast milk (whatever I have handy) and feeding. She LOVES her high chair and thinks it's really funny when she drops the toys I give her to play with off the high chair. Little stinker ;)

Monday was our last music class of fall semester..... 10 weeks FLEW by! It was so much fun and we will definitely be signing up for the holiday session (3 weeks) and the winter session starting in January. It's a great outlet for me and she is becoming more and more interested in the music, kids and teacher. Who knows, maybe she'll be a singer! Josh & I are constantly playing her music and she loves it.

Yesterday we spent the morning visiting Mom-Mom Millie and Mom-Mom Rose. It was wonderful to see them and it had been entirely too long since my last visit - I hope to see them more often moving forward. Layla loves them both and stayed awake the entire time, smiling and laughing while they kisses her cheeks!

A big shout-out to Mom-Mom Millie, my favorite blog reader <3 Thank you for keeping up with this week after week.... we love you so very much!!! It was so much fun singing "You Are My Sunshine" with you to Layla!!

I'm very much looking forward to our Florida trip - plans include seeing friends and family, eating lots, celebrating Turkey Day and realizing all we have to be thankful for!!

Layla slept from 7 PM - 5 AM last night without eating.. pretty good, however 12 -5 was spent in our bed. Post- Florida, let the sleep training BEGIN!!! It's been way too many weeks of constant interrupted sleep for this mama... I think I may be going insane.

On a side note... I'm proud to report I'm officially down 38.6 pounds. I have another 14.0 pounds to go until I'm back to pre-baby weight!!! (With an additional 10 pound hopefully weight loss on top of that). I'm down 8.0 from weight watchers... I'm keeping on keeping on! Hopefully I'll meet my goal of 2012 back to pre-baby weight but I doubt it.. we shall see.

Also... a huge and special congrats to my beautiful friend Amy on the birth of her son, Kole Michael today!!!! We are SO happy for you and can't wait to meet your gorgeous little man!! He looks just like Jordyn and I know your family of 4 is so full of love today!!!
xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment