My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

18 weeks!!!!!!!

18 weeks!!!

Perfect.
A quick post 2 days late.

My girl has had a rough few days....

After our ER visit, she's been a bit of a mess. She gave up napping for a few days (uhhh) but they seem to slowly be making a come-back. She's been fussier then normal and has had a few crying outbursts with her Dada which is never fun. Worst of all, she's seriously regressed in her sleeping - our 12 hour stretches are a distant memory. She's still only feeding twice a night but she's waking up several times for her pacifier, for love, for anything. It's upsetting and frustrating and I'm exhausted but I have been reading this is completely normal - apparentely 4 month sleep regression is a thing!? Who knew?? OH! And on top of it all, she's a teething monster. OY. Well, we're hoping this passes and we can get back to the days of fussy-free Layla once again!!

I'm going to work on the crib, soon. I tried last week and it was awful and I gave up. I know I need to do it but I just don't know how yet. Cry it out? Or not? We will see.

This weekend is my best friend's wedding - Miss Rachel is marrying her love, Jason, and I couldn't be happier for them both. This will be the longest I'm away from Layla and I'm nervous about it. My brother & sister in law will watch her Friday during the rehearsal dinner and my cousin Allison will watch her Saturday during the wedding. Cheers to a beautiful day and an easy time for our girly!!!

...a bigger entry next time!!

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY DEAR FRIEND, MAYA.... we met in Israel in 2007 while I was on birthright. She was in the army and assigned to our group. We fast became friends and I immediatly knew she'd be in my life forever. She sent Layla a package with DVDs in hebrew - i can't wait to play them!! We love you Maya and hope to see you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment