My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

15 weeks and 28 years!

Are you in love with this face as much as I am?


Here we are.... 15 weeks (two days late) and 28 YEARS for me!!! ;) It's been a lovely birthday, thus far. I'm at work. I cried this morning while leaving Layla. I wish I could spend my birthday cuddling and playing but it just so happened that my birthday fell on a Wednesday this year. Oh well.

Another great week (is it getting redundant that I keep saying that? I don't care. ha!) -- last week included a big trip from Grandma Lisa. We have so much fun when she visits - I love seeing her with Layla. It is also really nice to have an extra set of hands around the house - Josh and I were able to sleep in and shower longer then usual, wahoo!

Saturday night, Josh & I went out to dinner to R2L - an incredible restaurant on the 37th floor of Liberty Place. The service, food, experience -- everything was top notch and I can't wait to go back!

Monday was our second music class - of course she loved it again. I'm so glad we joined. I haven't made any "mommy" friends yet but that's okay - I really enjoy going and I think the babe does too. Afterwards, we visited Josh at work, had lunch, ran errands and finally came home. I also got my dress altered for Rachel's wedding which is fast approaching - my best friend is getting maaaaaaarried!!  :)

Yesterday was possibly one of the most exciting days of Layla's life.....SHE ROLLED OVER!!! From belly to back - on the bed - THREE TIMES! Twice for me in the morning and again for Josh at night. I am so proud of her. I think she's clearly a genius.

She's very into belly laughs nowadays - it's the best sound EVER.

..... okay, better run. Here's hoping 28 is my best year yet! Cheers!
xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment