My little family!

My little family!

Monday, May 9, 2011

35/35!!

HI!!!
Here we are. 35 weeks, 35 days until due date.
I can't believe it.
This week was fabulous -- time is zooming on by and LJE will be here before we know it!

The nursery is almost complete -- I just need to find an area rug I like and hang some art on the walls. I also need my brother in law to hang the curtains (hint, hint Michael!) ;) It's really sweet and the room feels so warm and comfortable.

I set up maternity leave through work -- my last day will be June 3rd and I'll be taking 12 weeks. Can't wait!!

We had a really fabulous moment this weekend and it made me realize how much I'll miss being pregnant. Josh & I were laying on the sofa with all the windows opened, relaxing and enjoying our lazy afternoon. We always have music playing and it's clear Layla LOVES to have music playing -- Josh was playing "Waste" by Phish and she was rolling around in my tummy. Josh & I were sitting, watching my belly move with the song and I began to cry. (Shocking). I will really miss these moments. Pregnancy is incredible and I can't believe she'll be in my arms instead of in my belly soon enough. AH!

Anywhooooo.

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon and we'll start going weekly from now on. I'm going to discuss my pending June 6th C-Section and I hope to find out if that is still the plan.

Cheers to a great week and a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the ladies in my life!!!! I'm lucky to be surrounded by so many powerful and incredible mamas.
... of course, a special happy Mother's Day to my mama. <3 (And mother-in-law. And Mom-Mom Millie. And Mom-Mom Rose. And Grandma Rita. And Kim. And Heather. And Danielle.)

xoxo

35 weeks!


•How far along?: 35 weeks. 35 days until due date. I can't believe it - I've been thinking this day was SO far away and now I'm here!


•How big is baby?: The baby is now the size of a sheet cake - hahaha. No joke. Baby can be as long as 22 inches and around 5 pound, 5 ounces. We'll find out how big she is soon enough!


•Weight gain: I gained an additional 2 pounds this week. I'm up 41.6 pounds. Yes. You read that correct. This 3rd trimester weight gain is extraordinary.


Maternity clothes?: I love dresses, yoga pants and big t-shirts.


.•Sleep?:  I think she is using my bladder as a trampoline, especially at night. I barely sleep :(


•Movement?: Hiccups, hard jabs and overall movement.. I LOVE IT!



•Food cravings?: Peanut butter.    


•Gender?: Girl.  

•Stretch marks?: STILL IN THE CLEAR! PRAISE BIO OIL!






•What I miss: I'm sleepy but I'm getting so excited. I don't miss anything.
•Labor signs?: No but I'm FINALLY feeling comfortable with the fact that if I went into labor, with the help of the NICU, she'd be okay! I'd like her to bake for at least 2 more weeks. 


Belly button in or out?: I would say I popped. I look like a turkey. 



 •Milestone: 35/35!! 




The bump with a shirt!

My other children :) Shluffy & Rigby.


 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment